Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol, I tried all week to get McLean but he was too expensive. I could only afford Wingard if I got Simpson as well.

Edit: My defence needed more work than my forward line.
Some weeks every thing goes sour and other weeks it all turns to honey.

I bought McLean and macrae at almost their peak... and macrae will be cutla hundred k less. Cry cry.

I bought McLean and macrae at almost their peak... and macrae will be cutla hundred k less. Cry cry.
Crozan made the same mistake last year when he brought Sloane in at his highest point only to then cop week after week of him being tagged to 60's and below. Sell high, buy low. Sounds simple I know but it is vital.

Crozan made the same mistake last year when he brought Sloane in at his highest point only to then cop week after week of him being tagged to 60's and below. Sell high, buy low. Sounds simple I know but it is vital.
End of the day, he won me a few cash league games. I've got him now so atleast that's 700+k I dont have to worry about. Hell be back to 140s soon.

L.Ryan back is a decent option for a downgrade....has a low BE
I like Ryan the best of the potential R12 bye downgrade options (the others being Ballard and Kerr). He has the best job security and scoring potential - he is worth the extra $30k/$50k imo.

I will be able to use him on this bye round and the next one and if after that he is just cover in F7 and I never realise any increase in value, then that is fine with me.

EDIT - My current plan is to cut Guelfi loose early to get Ryan in and pocket $180k (and field an extra player this round). I'd prefer to get rid of Ronke, but he doesn't have the bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hurn or sicily??? sicily ceiling seems higher but he's a bigger flog than me, which is big... hurn seems pretty safe for 85-90 each week...
I actually brought in Sicily but am anxious of his occasional brain-fades which usually turns into a suspension.

Macrae hammy pleases me immensely. Just need to figure out who goes out for him when he hits bottom price on return.

I think I'm going to get in Brander and Simpson for Murphy and Crowden.

No ideal as it's going to leave me with a very odd DPP team as I'll have Yeo, Simpson, Lloyd, Crisp, Laird, Seedsman, Brayshaw and Sicily all in my team....

But gets 2 more bums on field this week, and next week.

Seeds and Brayshaw will be sitting in my mids until Macrae bottoms out and I decide who to get for M8

If I have 10 trades left, do you think planning 5 downgrades is too many? (Ryan, Redman, Smith, Ahern, Wilson)

Only 86k in the kitty

I think I'm going to get in Brander and Simpson for Murphy and Crowden.

No ideal as it's going to leave me with a very odd DPP team as I'll have Yeo, Simpson, Lloyd, Crisp, Laird, Seedsman, Brayshaw and Sicily all in my team....

But gets 2 more bums on field this week, and next week.

Seeds and Brayshaw will be sitting in my mids until Macrae bottoms out and I decide who to get for M8

Are you sure Brander is your best option? Once Darling comes back he's gone, and you don't want to be stuck with too much dead weight on your bench. Or if you don't mind dead weight, may I suggest a DPP instead

Edit: Oh he is a DPP, carry on then :p

Are you sure Brander is your best option? Once Darling comes back he's gone, and you don't want to be stuck with too much dead weight on your bench. Or if you don't mind dead weight, may I suggest a DPP instead

Edit: Oh he is a DPP, carry on then :p
Haha yep I wasn't going to go anywhere near Brander until I saw he was a FWD/DEF DPP, all he needs to do is score the next 2 weeks and I'll be happy.

Ill be keeping him for the rest of the season regardless as D8/F8

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back