Game Day Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a constant flood of disappointment from this ****en shit club.

Come off a break thinking they’re king dicks and get embarrassed for effort by a shit club.

Waste of ****en space
Nah... I'd argue most teams would be up against it with that fixturing. I'd be waiting to see how we go the next few weeks.

Really?
He can't run mate, those big overdone gym-ed up legs are gone, hopeless, has trouble finding it, under 13's are better kicks.
Call time Fyfie, preserve your memories and stature in the game.

He's been a champion for us so it's hard for some of our supporters to see that at this point of his career he's just a Priddis lite.

Bull shit excuses. Coming off a break and we got embarrassed

****en sick of it. Effort is non negotiable
"Excuse" isn't really a thing (and the question comes why the hell do I need excuses?). It's either a factor or it isn't. I'll check it out stats-wise, but travelling off a bye impacted negatively on results across the board and consistently in the past. Any which way I'm prepared to see how it goes once we've got some continuity back. What else is there to do? Spit the chewy?

Flat flat performance from us.

The AFL does deserve a red hot poker where the sun don't shine nevertheless. Travelling off a bye rarely results in a good result for anybody. There's no justifiable reason for it either as we've travelled twice in a row and the AFL just makes a schmozzle of this bye fixturing. It's so clear the impact it has and they just don't care.
13 days off. Come on.
At least it’s a break then get on a plane.

It’s a good test. I hope we are pissed about today and come out and thrash some teams. I don’t know why teams struggle off the bye.
Doesn’t help picking our 4th best running defender and having our spearheads miss five or six eminently gettable goals.

Just a constant flood of disappointment from this ****en shit club.

Come off a break thinking they’re king dicks and get embarrassed for effort by a shit club.

Waste of ****en space
We have too many nice players as much as people love to hate the Degoeys and Maynards thats the type of campaigners you need to go the next step.

Doesn’t help picking our 4th best running defender and having our spearheads miss five or six eminently gettable goals.

Yes, and many at crucial times. Treacy's early misses would have made the game feel completely different had he nailed them. He is having a great year though. He will keep improving. Jye has been too close to the man on the mark all year. I wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to remedy. I am backing him to come good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 14 - Bulldogs vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back