Game Day Round 14: West Coast Vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

The last home game vs Doggies feels like a year ago.

Quite worried given our record vs Essendon and I'm not sure our post-bye record is that great either. Time for the first of many nervous trips to the loo.
too much info! ((; actually our post-bye record is not too bad!
like many I'm sure, am quite nervous/excited on this game, not knowing which eagles will turn up?
The don's need this game to lock into the 8 and we need it to lock into the 4.
We'll have a much stronger/faster forward line than before,
and are coming off a good rest/regroup period with this 2nd half season in focus at meetings,
this game in particular no doubt...need to be switched on from the get-go!
are we up for it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the boys light up
images

Game day. Congrats to Jack Redden, playing game 200 today.

70 games with West Coast, an awesome finals series last year to help fire us to the flag. Hope he shreds it.

Hard to believe he is a premiership player at times, and not just a passenger either.

Also hard to believe some are still questioning whether the trade was worth it.

Hard to believe he is a premiership player at times, and not just a passenger either.

Also hard to believe some are still questioning whether the trade was worth it.

Pick 17 for a 24-year-old Redden. The pick was traded to North and, due to academy drafting, pushed back to 21. North took 202cm Forward Ben McKay, who has managed four AFL games since.

Yeah I think we won that one.

Pick 17 for a 24-year-old Redden. The pick was traded to North and, due to academy drafting, pushed back to 21. North took 202cm Forward Ben McKay, who has managed four AFL games since.

Who did Brisbane pick up with the picks they got from North?

Dunkley would have been good but people reckon he didn’t want to go interstate :rolleyes:

him and Worpel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back