Game Day Round 14: West Coast Vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Revising my previous 2 predictions- West Coke by 10 goals. This should be a shellacking.

I'm more excited to see Barass and Nata playing on saturday tbh

Are you guys playing Allen forward tonight?
Hope so, he's much better up forward.
Like a reverse Aaron Francis

I’d imagine Allen plays forward today, with stints in the ruck. Wondering if you can tell me this, just for personal interest cause I rate Francis a lot.

What’s the go with Francis? He looked so good in the early few rounds, then dropped, now I see he’s back as a forward? I thought he was exceptional in those early few games, especially for a young KPD. Am I missing something with his time forward?

I’d imagine Allen plays forward today, with stints in the ruck. Wondering if you can tell me this, just for personal interest cause I rate Francis a lot.

What’s the go with Francis? He looked so good in the early few rounds, then dropped, now I see he’s back as a forward? I thought he was exceptional in those early few games, especially for a young KPD. Am I missing something with his time forward?
He can look really good as a 3rd tall coming over the top but if you watch him closely his man can lose him in transition pretty easily. Was most apparent against the dees.
He just doesn't have a place in our defence atm with Hooker and Hurley more than capable of intercepting and Ambrose locking down.
He did well forward imo for not having played much there since juniors but Brown is a better forward right now and we're not exactly looking to develop Francis there long term so there's no point playing him there for youth/future reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 14: West Coast Vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back