Game Day Round 15, 2021: Richmond v St.Kilda *CONNOLLY DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make an effort dusty ffs. Poor form.
I also note he was the only person I saw with no mask walking in to the stadium on CH7 footage - he was carrying a water bottle.
Heā€™ll never do anything in front of the camera. campaigners a mute. Cotchin is cringe whatever heā€™s doing. Oxygen thief.

Dunstan, Steele, Crouch leading the clearances. If we can keep winning clearances and holding up their play/run we can keep this to a low-scoring, scrappy affair.

We're only up by 21 so not getting my hopes up here...

Basically this, they beat us last time because we couldn't buy a clearance and they dashed with impunity. We turn this into that scrap where it's a contest and win it, we're well in it. The moment that they take the mid, we're done and it's up to them missing like they did in the first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is so stkilda I got my self in a state to bed in bed a half time and now we lead fck me I already see to many ppl in the screen

Looks like you've had too much acid again. One tab per person, I keep telling you.

Who is playing on Bolton? 3 possessions so far.

Honestly the fear here is we try and protect the lead again like last round.

If we are going to win we need to keep looking to score and attack the game all match.

On Pixel 4a (5G) using BigFooty.com mobile app

Go down in flames no hiding under the bed.

Every tiny iffy free they give to Richmond, we get molested, play on.

FMD
AFL facing the very real prospect of the Tigers dropping out of the 8. Gill will be on the blower to Ratts to make some positional changes. Put Battle on ball, Howard forward and Long to fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back