Autopsy Round 15, 2021: Richmond v St.Kilda *CONNOLLY DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

You were on him very early in his draft year

My Richmond mate was on him in other words. I'm not original. I rate him though, he looks like he's got a massive work rate. I rate that as much as skills. He was backing up teammates even when he wasn't getting his own ball and just naturally gets to the defensive side of contests. Very smart kid, I couldn't rate him any higher. He's just a footballers footballer. If he doesn't turn into a gun I'd be very surprised. You can't teach his footy smarts.

Byrnes; Connolly. Recruiters obviously know their stuff.

Have no doubt Allison will now turn out to be a gun
With injuries comes opportunity. Sometimes I wish it didn’t take the injuries to get games into these kids. If we can get a couple more promising ones this draft, suddenly the future looks bright.

I loved Longy up forward, been suggesting that for a while. Brings the hardness and pressure, he’s meant to be a natural forward with X-factor just hasn’t quite got there. I see room for improvement, I’d keep him there over playing Lonie again. Byrnes is giving me big Stuv vibes which we love and clearly Leo is already our best kick. Sincs has to be up there in the BnF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mason Wood best game tonight.

Nope, Tigs could have been 16 points if Wood emulated his first name and not his last and was stronger in that contest.

It's his fault they broached 20pts for the match. Unforgivable!

Crouch having the honour of having an awkward interview with Hodgey and Daisy, he must have played well and he did play well, he was great tonight.

Dunstan was good too along with Byrnes and Sinclair, we're building depth in our midfield, when we get Gresham, Jones and Hanners lol back look out.

Most of them were in the last 6 or 7 minutes when we were kicking it sideways to each other counting down the clock 😂

Good too see him get his hands on the footy and getting a taste of it though. Did some nice things.
Did a few more nice things in 30% game time than most do in a game.

Commentators wouldn't even know which foot he kicks with - I'm on his bandwagon already

Most of them were in the last 6 or 7 minutes when we were kicking it sideways to each other counting down the clock 😂

Good too see him get his hands on the footy and getting a taste of it though. Did some nice things.

They were some cheap ones no doubt but the fact he knows where to go and find the footy is a good sign.

His skills are also top notch

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 15, 2021: Richmond v St.Kilda *CONNOLLY DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back