Round 15 The Sydney Swans vs. The Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Soon as i saw the conditions... that and Dwayne Russell commentating makes the loss 100x worse.

Rok was awful missed from 15m out then drops a sitter in our defensive 50 which cost us a goal.

ROK was one of our best tonight, but yes, that was a horrible mistake.

Utterly livid right now. I don't mind Longmire as much as others here, but if he persists with using Everitt as a sub it's going to drive me insane. Unforgivable that he hasn't learnt.

Pissed off with everything tonight. We were shit. The umpires were shit. White was shit. Everitt was shit. Craig Bird did his knee. Our kicking at goal was atrocious. The commentary was Adelaide-centric. My $21 pizza was meh.

Seriously if we look at the season so far our performances have been quite poor. We have been lucky in a numerous games to come away with the win. Our position on the ladder only flatters Longmires incompetence in reading the general play of the game.

WTF was Everitt in the team, he has been Shi%e for the last 4 weeks.

That is possibly the worst example of umpires ensuring that Adelaide won.
I have never seen so many holding the balls and in the back simply ignored. They were gifted 3 goals from frees in front. How many times did they duck the head and get a free? Absolute disgrace.

It is simply fraud - to cheat a team like that. Conditions were hard enough - but the Crows were delivered a million opportunities they didn't deserve. Absolute fraud.

The umpires did not lose the game for us, we did. Our kicking in front of goal lost us the game.

Soon as i saw the conditions... that and Dwayne Russell commentating makes the loss 100x worse.

Rok was awful missed from 15m out then drops a sitter in our defensive 50 which cost us a goal.

derrwayne russell is a tosser.

ok, so everyone knows we have a horrible record against the crows, but honestly, over the last 5 or 6 years we have genuinely kicked ourselves out of a win in a lot of the games in that time.

6.11 in a 7 point loss in 2005 (8.6 to the Crows)
5.14 in a 17 point loss in 2007 (9.7 to the Crows)
6.17 in a 24 point loss in 2008 (11.11 to the Crows)

8.14 in 2005 as well, but we were smashed. (15.11 to them)

add the 6.14 to 8.9 to it tonight. :rolleyes:

I have never seen so many holding the balls and in the back simply ignored. They were gifted 3 goals from frees in front. How many times did they duck the head and get a free? Absolute disgrace.

It is simply fraud - to cheat a team like that. Conditions were hard enough - but the Crows were delivered a million opportunities they didn't deserve. Absolute fraud.

No umpires were bad on both sides we got gifted a Free 15m out but missed along with the Everitt and Bevan miss all within the goalsquare...

How Everitt and Jetta is getting a game just baffles me.

Why longmire dropped LJ has got me stuffed?

Kennelly has been a good servent to the club over the years but sorry mate the game has past you.

Bevan, enjoy the end of your career at GWS.

Skills coach needs to be sacked.

Maybe bottoming out wouldn't have been such a bad idea, at least we would have some players with some skill in the team right now.

Oh yeah the umpires need a spell in the VFL next week. They cost us the game in the end.

lol at sack Longmire calls. Everitt as a sub/playing was probably his only real error. We were too tall tonight.

Bad kicking, dodgy decision making are what really cost us.

Everitt needs to go. Not picking the ball up when he was running into an open game was ordinary. White was lost again. Jetta was disappointing after quarter time, not because he didn't go hard, but because when he was in open space he either fell over or fumbled the ball. That's why he is in team so he needs to be clean and keep his feet.

In the end we were too tall and Grundy being played forward showed that Longmire made a mistake with selections. As for sacking him, jesus, give him at least a year. Clowns wanted Roos sacked after the Melbourne game last year.

Some were saying our performance last week was the best of the year, now the coach should be sacked. We don't have the midfield depth or forward line to consistently compete. Again, Goodes looked a hell of a lot better in the midfield.

The umpires did not lose the game for us, we did. Our kicking in front of goal lost us the game.

yup. had we kicked straight, the umpires would have been a non-issue. easy to blame the umpires for a loss, but at the end of the day, (with no disrespect to the crows) we have the better quality team despite being away from home to win a match like this.

goodes must stay in the middle, full time.

Time to tank sydney. Next three or four years. It the only way to get decent talent. The fans should vote with their feet. Personally i preferred watching games during the 80s and early 90s with only 6000 at the game.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Shocking conditions for footy. The loss of Bird hurt.

Players appealing to umpires for free kicks looks ridiculous. Sometimes they show the hand signals back to the umpire to try and convince them!:thumbsdown:

Midfield did well generally speaking, before the loss of Bird at least. Forwards and goal kicking generally was poor.
Missed Smith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing like wishing you hadn't posted than getting Leg End talking about the umpires.

The umpires were shit, we got the rough end when the game was in the balance, but it's no excuse, we should still have won. Our kicking for goal was an abomination. Combine that with some basic errors inside 50 and we were just ****ed.

First game all year i want to deck the umpire. Nice calling a drop ball against the swans seconds after letting one go when the crows drop it.

Our goal kicking has been poor all year!!!!!!!

Each week we are told by the coaching staff how they are going to fix it and each week we see this crap.

What positives are they going to pull out of their arse this week????? It will not rain next week????:rolleyes:

So.....frustrated at the bullshi^e fed to us each week......

Seriously if we look at the season so far our performances have been quite poor. We have been lucky in a numerous games to come away with the win. Our position on the ladder only flatters Longmires incompetence in reading the general play of the game.

WTF was Everitt in the team, he has been Shi%e for the last 4 weeks.

Not Everitts fault, he'll be good eventually, but just not in these conditions. How Longmire hasn't learn't that you can't play a tall as a sub I'll never know! How he hasn't learn't that you don't play tall in the wet I'll never know! How he didn't get the job at St Kilda when the favourite...I now know!

Nothing like wishing you hadn't posted than getting Leg End talking about the umpires.

The umpires were shit, we got the rough end when the game was in the balance, but it's no excuse, we should still have won. Our kicking for goal was an abomination. Combine that with some basic errors inside 50 and we were just ****ed.

Bullshit. It shouldn't be hard to get a fair go.

Thoise bastards were just sweating on opportunities to nail us - or refuse to give us genuine free kicks. When Bird was injured, it was textbook in the back - simply ignored. Last quarter - Crows player middle of the ground, tackled - even dickwad Dwayne calls 'ball" - but ignored again.

I'm happy if you're a ******** who believe any official is inviolate. But - I'm different - I hate seeing my team put in a huge effort in atrocious conditions, then get cheated by those fraudulent little wannabe VFL criminals.

Adelaide are a shit team going nowhere. they needed massive help - and they got it in spades.

Bullshit. It shouldn't be hard to get a fair go.

Thoise bastards were just sweating on opportunities to nail us - or refuse to give us genuine free kicks. When Bird was injured, it was textbook in the back - simply ignored. Last quarter - Crows player middle of the ground, tackled - even dickwad Dwayne calls 'ball" - but ignored again.

I'm happy if you're a ******** who believe any official is inviolate. But - I'm different - I hate seeing my team put in a huge effort in atrocious conditions, then get cheated by those fraudulent little wannabe VFL criminals.

Adelaide are a shit team going nowhere. they needed massive help - and they got it in spades.

Players that put in a huge effort:

Bevan
Johnson
Mattner
Shaw
Parker
Bird
?

Rubbish post.
why?

The way the game is being officiated we need young fast outside runners. Which we have so few.

Our players are too honest at the contest refusing to duck ther heads or stage.

This is costing us in the free kick count week in week out. Those of you who argue that free kicks dont win you games should look again.

Honestly, how many of you are happy to just see a competitive sydney. I'm not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15 The Sydney Swans vs. The Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back