Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do people think the best two rucks will be from now to the season's end? Cox and ?

Goldstein? Kreuzer? McEvoy? Sandilands? Naitanui? Leuenberger? I have no idea.

Cox, Kreuzer, Goldstein, Minson in that order I reckon.

Help my fellow BFFs (see what I did there)

DEF: Godd, Hepp, Gibbs, Hanley, Ellis, Vlastuin (Docherty, Thurlow)
MID: GAJ, Swan, Pendles, Barlow, Hannebery, Jaeger, Titchell, Rockliff (Boyd, B.Goodes)
FWD: Cox, Cloke, JJK, Buddy, Macaffer, Staker (muppet, muppet)

Got Thurlow > Clisby locked. Got 202k left.

2nd trade? Keep tossing and turning this one
Vlastuin/ Macaffer > ??
I feel like Vlastuin will go well against Saints. Pretty sure he's defo in (none of this late out rubbish) since Arnot has been dropped.
I also feel Macaffer is primed for a good one, since he'll likely be played back with Harry O out, and the side the Pies named. Also Murphy is back, so Macaffer must surely go to him?
Boyd won't lose me cash, and is a straight trade to Stevie J next week..

Ibbotson, Bartel? Jack (even though BE 140s)?

I know this has been discussed to death but im stumped!!!

Big 3 + Ibbo is who I have...
Prefer to wait on Enright to see if he is named next week and has a bad record vs hawks.

That leaves: (...here we go lol)

- Hibberd - been solid all year bar 2 or 3 scores
- Malceski - great run coming up and did well last week in torrential rains
- Mackenzie - been very solid all year bar couple of times
- Hanley - bottamed out and has a great run....most popular out of these defenders which makes me kinda lean to him
- Bob Murphy - playing great, dosent get tagged and important cog in young dog outfit
- Waters - playing well has great scoring history but injury history scares me

Need 1 of them lol

arg!!!

I know this has been discussed to death but im stumped!!!

Big 3 + Ibbo is who I have...
Prefer to wait on Enright to see if he is named next week and has a bad record vs hawks.

That leaves: (...here we go lol)

- Hibberd - been solid all year bar 2 or 3 scores
- Malceski - great run coming up and did well last week in torrential rains
- Mackenzie - been very solid all year bar couple of times
- Hanley - bottamed out and has a great run....most popular out of these defenders which makes me kinda lean to him
- Bob Murphy - playing great, dosent get tagged and important cog in young dog outfit
- Waters - playing well has great scoring history but injury history scares me

Need 1 of them lol

arg!!!

Malceski had him for 4 weeks now pretty happy with him..

Help my fellow BFFs (see what I did there)

DEF: Godd, Hepp, Gibbs, Hanley, Ellis, Vlastuin (Docherty, Thurlow)
MID: GAJ, Swan, Pendles, Barlow, Hannebery, Jaeger, Titchell, Rockliff (Boyd, B.Goodes)
FWD: Cox, Cloke, JJK, Buddy, Macaffer, Staker (muppet, muppet)

Got Thurlow > Clisby locked. Got 202k left.

2nd trade? Keep tossing and turning this one
Vlastuin/ Macaffer > ??
I feel like Vlastuin will go well against Saints. Pretty sure he's defo in (none of this late out rubbish) since Arnot has been dropped.
I also feel Macaffer is primed for a good one, since he'll likely be played back with Harry O out, and the side the Pies named. Also Murphy is back, so Macaffer must surely go to him?
Boyd won't lose me cash, and is a straight trade to Stevie J next week..

Ibbotson, Bartel? Jack (even though BE 140s)?

ive taken a punt on tippett with melb and gws hopefully make some money although i was looking at stokes or jjk but i feel like tippett will make abit of money

do you think theres chances of him being tagged and/or rested in the future??

or will he push on upwards :)

he got tagged last week but carlton seemed to have tagged everyone in that game for some reason.. im hope he wont get ne more tags cant see it happening often considering there is alot of players that could cop a tag in sydney

ive taken a punt on tippett with melb and gws hopefully make some money although i was looking at stokes or jjk but i feel like tippett will make abit of money

Tippett's BE is 89. For him to make money you expect him to crank out back to back tons... I wish you well and good luck, but I'm staying clear. I don't need the extra stress :p

Tippett's BE is 89. For him to make money you expect him to crank out back to back tons... I wish you well and good luck, but I'm staying clear. I don't need the extra stress :p

yeah i realise that was hopeing for a big score against melbourne bring his be down for gws

he got tagged last week but carlton seemed to have tagged everyone in that game for some reason.. im hope he wont get ne more tags cant see it happening often considering there is alot of players that could cop a tag in sydney

who would you rate as second to malceski? :p

thx

Dont think you should be worrying about BEs at this stage of the season. By now you should be getting in the best players possible for the run home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tippett should score well over the next two weeks and maybe gain form. He is an interesting choice and will either pay off greatly or be a horrible trade.

Also,

I'm looking to trade a midfielder down to get about $140k. I'm interested in trading Fyfe, Swan or S Mitchell. Any suggestions?

This way I can go Heath > Hanley... is it worth it?

After 4 trade reversals...
Going with Duffield to Ibbotson and SJ for Stokes.
Couldnt bear seeing SJ and NRoo on my bench. I'll get SJ back next week via Macaffer

Stanton v Dangerfield. Very torn at this stage.

Dons situation put me off Stanton but he has a nice next 3 leading into tougher DT finals draw.

Danger has harder draw coming up but an easier DT finals draw.

is this a stupid strategy?
skipping clisby since i have enough $ to go:
boyd --> pendles
macaffer --> roughead
the reason i want to skip clisby is to maximize points since i'm facing a difficult opponent this week.
will go laird --> clisby next week for his second price rise which will leave me with roughly 230k in the bank, enough for another upgrade.

Best premo mids? I have Watson, cotchin, Ablett, swallow, Mitchell, pendles, Swan, I'm thinking k cornes for a pod.. Not a lot have him, fittest player at Port Adelaide in his age, avg 109, highest of 156, lowest of 60ish, but that's with them playing him in a tagging role against Sydney in hannaberry, other than that has pumped out big scores all year.

Thoughts?

Best premo mids? I have Watson, cotchin, Ablett, swallow, Mitchell, pendles, Swan, I'm thinking k cornes for a pod.. Not a lot have him, fittest player at Port Adelaide in his age, avg 109, highest of 156, lowest of 60ish, but that's with them playing him in a tagging role against Sydney in hannaberry, other than that has pumped out big scores all year.

Thoughts?

jack

Thoughts?

i have GAJ, Swan, pendles, barlow, jack, cotchin, watson and now ROK
so i would say barlow and then jack

Jack seems like a pod, don't like Barlow though everyone had him. And then if year you're going to need pods, and I don't see how you'll win if every mid is the same as everyone else's, I just need 1 or two midfielder different... Jack maybe? Hmm!

Thoughts?
No love for Griffen, 5 round average of 128. GWS this week.

Locked in Ben Kennedy -> Bartel
Vlastuin -> Clisby

Leaves me with no backline cover this week. Could keep Kennedy, switch Staker, get rid of Thurlow/Docherty to create that cover, but dont want to lose money on Kennedy (who is a pretty big sub risk)

Next week

Macaffer -> SJ

Whatever is required to get SJ, which might be a small downgrade of some sort, so Thurlow/Docherty to Daniher, or Blicavs to a 89k ruck/Mcbean if I want the flex

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back