Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Is 90 enough though considering the risk with his hamstring?

When upgrading, I'd go to someone that can average 100 or more, I feel that Hayes is the step under the ones that can.

If he didn't break down in the first quater then his average would be higher, And i belive that he can averge 100 if he ran out full season, but his hammys and knee arn't allowing him to do this. Still at his price an with all his capabilitys he is great value for money.

Just for me I am still not 100% sure on Bowden... I just dont feel confortable around Terry Wallace and that axe..

I know, i know! He has played suburb footy and shouldnt be dropped but who knows.

For me I would go Wheatly just for the fact he is unusual and hardly anybody has him.
Eg; 1000 people have Wheatly and 8000 have Bowden.

See he is quite an unusual pick and not many of the top people have him so this could help you climb the ladder.

Good luck:thumbsu:

Thanks for the reply =) i'll get wheatly and mackie

Just for me I am still not 100% sure on Bowden... I just dont feel confortable around Terry Wallace and that axe..

I know, i know! He has played suburb footy and shouldnt be dropped but who knows.

For me I would go Wheatly just for the fact he is unusual and hardly anybody has him.
Eg; 1000 people have Wheatly and 8000 have Bowden.

See he is quite an unusual pick and not many of the top people have him so this could help you climb the ladder.

Good luck:thumbsu:
I know it's a lot of cheap possession and all, but his footy is probably still better than local grade...

You're right though. Terry makes me nervous. No idea what is going through his skull from week to week.

JSF24 - before you pull the trigger, have a look at injury runs first.

I know it's a lot of cheap possession and all, but his footy is probably still better than local grade...

You're right though. Terry makes me nervous. No idea what is going through his skull from week to week.

JSF24 - before you pull the trigger, have a look at injury runs first.
Yeah defiently!

This week my trades are;
Cornes --> Guerra if he isnt named.

Also Richo's price is heading down and soon I will be willing to do Porps --> Richo if I can afford it:thumbsu:

You guys and girls reckon the following are okay trades?

Rioli -> L.Hansen (few other downgrade options to free up cash. Hansen should get a game each week from here on in, even if he doesnt I am 2 games ahead in top spot in my league with 4 trades left if I make both these changes this week).

Wellingham -> Bartel (I see Bartel's price is most likely going to soar with a b/e of around 50. Well, he should at least go up another $30K or so minimum. Is now the best time to jump on? If I don't, I feel I may not be able to afford him in 3-4 weeks when it's finals).

This would leave me with about $50K and 4 trades with only Ibbo (who I plan to get rid of for Birchall prior to finals) and C.Cornes to worry about pending other injuries/suspensions etc.

Any thoughts?

Yeah defiently!

This week my trades are;
Cornes --> Guerra if he isnt named.

Also Richo's price is heading down and soon I will be willing to do Porps --> Richo if I can afford it:thumbsu:

Different to what you said on some other post...keep Porps you'd be mad to trade him yada yada. Foul play afoot.

Different to what you said on some other post...keep Porps you'd be mad to trade him yada yada. Foul play afoot.
Did you see what I wrote after??

I forgot to mention which I thought I had that thats if he isnt named because of his shoulder injury..

He skipped a bit of training today so im a bit worried..

So this is my team.
Im 100% happy with it since I off loaded Judd last week for Crossy.
I usually start Myers instead of Wona but Myers is out for 4. Since I have Houlihan I dont think I will need to waste a trade on Myers.

Ibbo is deffently a keeper for me; no injury problems and always gets 80 (well.. most of the time). Very consistant premium.

I dont think I will have to do any trades there. My only problem is Chad. It was almost a certain that I was going to do Chad---> Guerra/Birchall but he says he is fit to go.. we will see if he is named today.

Now I really want Guerra in my team so if I get him it will leave me with 14k.

The problem is that Porps missed training yesterday so that shoulder is worrying him a bit again so in a few weeks time I may have to do Porps --> Richo. The only way I can do that is if I get in Birch instead of Guerra..

Thoughts?

I have 4 trades left and I will keep Porps for the whole season unless he doesnt play for game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd keep your team as is, with only 4 trades left you'll need them come finals time - and with a team looking as good as yours does i'd be keeping those 4 trades in the bank.
You don't want to make it to the big one only to have 1 or 2 injuries ruin your side and with no trades your season will be wasted.... my 2 bobs worth.

dtpk4.png

So here is my team. I have 5 trades and $119,800 in the bank. My backline is in very big strife. Was thinking Myers>Milburn but Milburn has a high BE this week and am very worried about Burgoyne and Mcleod. Obviously waiting til teams are released but I think the players that need to go are Rioli, Kreuzer and I guess Myers with a forced hand. Any input on my team would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Depends what your position is in your league

I'd be more tempted to trade out Pfeiffer and keep Myers as a reserve, which will be handy

You can trade Pfeiffer to someone like Birchall

Sorry if this has been asked before but any news on Salopek?

If hes out indefinitely and with Port not in the finals race, they may put him in for surgery and end his year early.

That would make my proposed trade of
OUT:Salopek
IN: Bartel

but then i dont want to have Palmer in there too.
It's a hard decision.
I have 17.5K and 6 trades.

Current Midfield:
Corey, Cross, Kornes, Salopek, Stevens, Palmer
Wellingham and Browne

Thoughts?

Depends what your position is in your league

I'd be more tempted to trade out Pfeiffer and keep Myers as a reserve, which will be handy

You can trade Pfeiffer to someone like Birchall

I'm 2nd in my league, just behind on %. I should have a win this week, but am coming up against 3 of the top 8 in the last three rounds. I would trade in birchall but am becoming concious of how many hawthorn players I have (already have roughead, ellis, buddy and rioli although i plan to trade rioli sooner rather than later) Is having 5 Hawthorn players at the same time gonna be a problem?

Thanks

If you feel that you should win, you can also feel free to keep Myers and cop the 0s.

Top 4 is the aim

I'd keep your team as is, with only 4 trades left you'll need them come finals time - and with a team looking as good as yours does i'd be keeping those 4 trades in the bank.
You don't want to make it to the big one only to have 1 or 2 injuries ruin your side and with no trades your season will be wasted.... my 2 bobs worth.
Cheers mate:thumbsu:
So if Cornes doesnt play do I play Houlihand even though he usually gets scores of 30..

dtpk4.png

So here is my team. I have 5 trades and $119,800 in the bank. My backline is in very big strife. Was thinking Myers>Milburn but Milburn has a high BE this week and am very worried about Burgoyne and Mcleod. Obviously waiting til teams are released but I think the players that need to go are Rioli, Kreuzer and I guess Myers with a forced hand. Any input on my team would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Yeah your backline is in a bit of strife..

For me I would trade Myers and get Birchall. Both Mcleod and Burger are returning next week so you are probably safer with trading Macca as he is a bit down on form.

Selwood has been in good form and may have a chance returning this week.

Sorry if this has been asked before but any news on Salopek?

If hes out indefinitely and with Port not in the finals race, they may put him in for surgery and end his year early.

That would make my proposed trade of
OUT:Salopek
IN: Bartel

but then i dont want to have Palmer in there too.
It's a hard decision.
I have 17.5K and 6 trades.

Current Midfield:
Corey, Cross, Kornes, Salopek, Stevens, Palmer
Wellingham and Browne

Thoughts?
Bring in Bartel if you dont have him. Thats my advice. This is the lowest I think he will be. Salopek is reported to still be out for 2-3 weeks.

Im very worried about Palmer; he will be getting he heavy tag due to Bell retiering.

I think you should stick with Palmer; he will score better then Browne/Wellingham

Bring in Bartel if you dont have him. Thats my advice. This is the lowest I think he will be. Salopek is reported to still be out for 2-3 weeks.

Im very worried about Palmer; he will be getting he heavy tag due to Bell retiering.

I think you should stick with Palmer; he will score better then Browne/Wellingham

Thanks.
It wasnt the fact i wanted to start Browne or Wellingham ahead of Palmer, it was that i had to upgrade Salopek before Palmer lol

But im sure sometime down the track, if things fall my way i will swap Palmer for someone better if needed. Still 5 Premiums + Palmer is still good for me.

Even though im ranked top 100, i dont think i have that big a chance at winning overall so im going for my league.

Ok i would like some advice, i rarely ask but have a bit of a dilemma:

4 trades, 217k in the bank.

I still have Rioli and Palmer and was thinking about upgrading both of them first week of the finals since i have 4 easy opponents in the run home but Bartel is just so tempting so should I upgrade one of them now or just wait til finals?

Advice appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back