Game Day Round 15 vs Geelong @ GMHBA/Simonds/Skilled/Baytec/Shell Stadium, 7:20 pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Better quarter but we look more like a 6-10th team scrapping than a premiership contender. It's hard to watch.
I’m all for a pile on but we look the exact same as every team in these conditions. Cold wet windy and a stand is missing to let the wind rip through

Na he'll just double down and say Brown would've had 6 goals by now and tHe cLiQue are wrong

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The clique are never wrong. The consensus is final.

Hows the umpire guessing the incorrect disposal, at the top of attacking 50 for the oppo side, what a *******.
“Blindsided by the angle”

If you don’t know, don’t pay it

Totally weak. But Stewart did it to Smith a minute earlier and got nothing
Wrong. Trac didn't even look at the ball he faced his opponent and pushed him was as bad a contest as you'll ever see.

Simon Goodwin, Greg Stafford and Adem Yze need to start earning their wages. Find a way to organise a competent AFL standard F50/mid setup please, it's costing us our Premiership window.

Fat campaigner King losing his shit over Geelongs 55 intercept marks..
We’re just 7 behind on 48
Bloke loves a good old cherry pick

mind you, those numbers seem astronomically high? Especially given that’s more marks than total mark…?

IMG_4556.jpeg

Wrong. Trac didn't even look at the ball he faced his opponent and pushed him was as bad a contest as you'll ever see.
I think we agree. But there’s no degrees of front on contact. Once it’s made, it’s a free. Gutless ump didn’t want to pay one to a nobody against their captain

The kicking in danger in our kick from the top of the square was the cake for me … basically write off every soccer off the ground goal of all time if you pay that

Trac losing the plot. He's actually doing well in the stoppage situations but has butchered it on the outside and could have easily outmarked Close.

The kicking in danger in our kick from the top of the square was the cake for me … basically write off every soccer off the ground goal of all time if you pay that
Happens once a year comp wide, that free. Guess we were the unlucky ones this year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that Petracca is at least getting angry and trying to fight back at the scragginng but that was a dumb push on Close
Could he get angry by showing he’s a significantly better footballer than that scrub?

I think we agree. But there’s no degrees of front on contact. Once it’s made, it’s a free. Gutless ump didn’t want to pay one to a nobody against their captain
Nah just watched it again, Smith and Stewart are body on body and Smith turns him and then doesn't hold the mark. It's not a free kick for trying hard

No. Geelongs forward pressure has been amazing! Didn't you see Blicavs forcing Gus to kick it to him in the corridor????
Only forward pressure I’ve seen from Geelong is Hawkins, who the commentators decided last week would have kicked 1000 if he wasn’t so selfless, missing Tuohy in 50 metres of space

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 15 vs Geelong @ GMHBA/Simonds/Skilled/Baytec/Shell Stadium, 7:20 pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back