Autopsy Round 15 vs Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval, Sunday 26th June, 4:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, but adding Ben Ainsworth to that list.

Our forward line is so much more potent in the last 6 weeks with both Ranks and Benny playing so well.

And both got dropped last year.

Which is one reason why I hope we stay with the list build model of Draft + Internal Improvement + Pick Off some smaller free agents (Ellis, Chol) to play a role. There is plenty of untapped potential in the 24 and unders, some of whom can be A grade or elite (AA squad level).

I think one or two more Ellis types can always be useful. By 'Ellis types', I mean solid role players who have been to the highest level.

Not so much for what they bring on field (although that doesn't exactly hurt), but more the experience of having won premierships and knowledge of what is required to get there, both in terms of the work required and in how a team must work together.

Of course, this always comes with the 'for the right price' condition.

PORT Adelaide has suffered a blow with defender Darcy Byrne-Jones ruled out of Sunday's crucial clash against Gold Coast at Adelaide Oval.

The 2020 All-Australian has entered the AFL's health and safety protocols, joining fellow defender Tom Clurey as a confirmed absence under the protocols.

Burgess, rosas and bowes in for the 3 injuries. Guessing atkins as sub.
Bowes must be rotating with the backs.
Great chance for Farrar and Markov to really make a name for themselves with the injuries we have at the moment. Been impressed with farrar particularly so far this season hope he continues his rise

Aliir v Chol should be a good match up. Both similar players in terms of athleticism and height.

I assume Jonas will take Casboult and McKenzie will take Burgess.

Who takes Rankine? He's obviously the danger man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Fiorini is the sub.

Is it a bit unusual that the other 3 emergencies are all playing VFL?
What happens if someone gets injured in the warm up?

@Iva Bigun you're Japanese, right?
LOL, no or my name would be “vending machine knickers”

I’ve been there a couple of times and it’s great, people, food, Sumo, transport. It’s off topic but I highly recommend it to anyone thinking of going. Oh and my **** looks huge over there :)

So correct me if I'm wrong, but if pies lose and we win by x we are in the 8?
We’d need to win by around 50+. Wishful thinking but would be great to see it happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 15 vs Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval, Sunday 26th June, 4:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back