Game Day Round 17, 2024: West Coast vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just fired off an email to the club for the first time ever. Politely told them I won't be attending any more games or renewing my membership unless something changes. Hopefully a few thousand others do likewise. I haven't been a Simmo basher but enough is enough.

problem with virtual memberships is they're harder to chuck in the microwave

I just fired off an email to the club for the first time ever. Politely told them I won't be attending any more games or renewing my membership unless something changes. Hopefully a few thousand others do likewise. I haven't been a Simmo basher but enough is enough.
What's the email mate

Go full line in the sand. Duggan could do worse than getting a few weeks while standing up for the kids.

This kind of would look pathetic when we can’t play any real football at the minute and spend our time pointing fingers at teammates. Like we are actually laughable and a bit of biff isn’t going to cover over that

Yes he’s young.

But has no one at the club taken him aside in the last month to say ‘Listen champ, you’re a fantastic footballer, but you need to STFU and focus on the footy, instead of inciting incidents with every big name you pass on the field?’

There’s zero doubt that the exchange with Gawn on the half time siren ended with the big man telling young Harley to grow the f*** up and show a little respect.

Reid is embarrassing himself.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Lol right now you're the one embarrassing yourself

It’s ok guys the other great white hope Hewett is back next fortnight. Then it will be a 19 year old and 2 20 year old’s expected to lead the midfield. Not entirely sure if changing the coach changes our bleak circumstances.

dont get your hopes up

hewett will play multiple games in the WAFL, have a really good game, then come in as the sub and be dropped again

Yes he’s young.

But has no one at the club taken him aside in the last month to say ‘Listen champ, you’re a fantastic footballer, but you need to STFU and focus on the footy, instead of inciting incidents with every big name you pass on the field?’

There’s zero doubt that the exchange with Gawn on the half time siren ended with the big man telling young Harley to grow the f*** up and show a little respect.

At the game, the incident didn't start from reid. Tholstrup was getting into hough and it triggered a fight. Reid was defending hough.

Yes he’s young.

Demons are clearly putting pressure into him today haha. After being embarrassed by him last game they are trying to throw him off. How could you possibly know who is initiating from the couch at home?

Better qtr, still gross but.
I've seen about 100 throws between both sides.
That sideshow tholstrups really grinding my gears.

On a positive note, the games gone and I can personally relax knowing we will lose.
Blessing in disguise being an eagles fan last 4 years. No close games....

Yes to everyone here, the axe needs to swing on Simmo.
Thanks for the memories chief.

I think I'll open another 7 percent beverage now..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harley Reid’s conduct, in a word…has been pathetic.

Does this kid want the ball anymore, or is he only interested in mouthing off at the big names?

Some will say ‘I like the way he goes about it. It shows he’s got heart’.

Reid is looking soft, angry and totally distracted.

Its also a sign of lack of leadership around him in the midfield.

This kind of would look pathetic when we can’t play any real football at the minute and spend our time pointing fingers at teammates. Like we are actually laughable and a bit of biff isn’t going to cover over that

I think "pathetic" has been used a lot around these parts for the last few years.

Duggan and Kelly are two of our most senior players and every time they kick the ball I have almost zero expectations on it going near a team mate. Would love an indication they care, even if it's just biff

letter.gif

I will be doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back