Game Day Round 17, 2024: West Coast vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jilliams as sub has to be that he was really there as Waterman backup. Guessing they're accepting that they are losing the ruck to Gawn and maybe trying something left field to negate it. At least we are marginally less tall?

Does make the inclusion of Hutch quite confusing.

Last edited:

I guess Oscar will take some centre bounce ruck contests, while Darling takes f50 stoppages.

Makes us shorter, I guess? For a while?

Jack Williams sub ? WTF

Bailey 100% game time in the ruck vs gawn .

The match committee are ****ing stupid

Why give Jack Williams a full game on the mcg where he has never played before for experience .. much more logical to watch jack darling do whatever it is Jack darling does these days… if they were going to do such a stupid move by still playing him , he should be the sub.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I wonder if the plan is B.Williams will go solo against Gawn for the first half or so then bring on a fresh J.Williams for a chopout. Happy Johnson is getting a full game.

Musical Instrument Girl GIF by Northern Ireland
Season 4 Beth GIF by Rick and Morty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least I'm not an insecure tedious troll who has to hammer his point home incessantly in the hope of overturning his own sad emotional investment in a football club - a self propaganda machine working on volume of posts - get a life you depressing dude!

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

The club needs a good clean out with a dose of Laxettes, starting with the M.C. ,Assistants and Development Coaches.
Who is on the match committee ?
Why do spuds like J.J. and Rotham keep getting a game. Makes you wonder what is going
on when the only player to get dropped after last weeks embarassment was the sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back