Game Day Round 17, 2024: West Coast vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be watching to see what Simmo does with Reid today when the Dee's hard tag him.

(A) Just let him work through it cause his 19 years old and should be able to deal with it.

(B) Throw him forward where the ball will not come in due to him been forward and not in the guts

(C) let him loose across half back to use his pace and elite foot skills to create plays for us.

I'm going with (A) 🙄🙄🙄

Shouldnt we just compare over timeframes mostly?

Since 2019 Freo have added

Jordan Clark
Jye Amiss
Matthew Johnson
Luke Jackson
Sam Sturt
Hayden Young
Caleb Serong
Michael Frederick
Heath Chapman
Josh Draper
Jeremy Sharp

Since 2019 we have added

Campbell Chesser
Brady Hough
Jack Williams
Reuben Ginbey
Harley Reid
Tyler Brockman
Jack Hutchison

I mean the time frame doesnt help...
We didn’t have high draft picks in 2018, 2019 and 2020? Why is it news to you that Freo added more talent in those years.

Unpopular opinion probably, but if losing this goal by 10 goals is the final nail in Simpson coffin that makes the board sack him, then I’d rather we lose by 10 goals than win today.

We need change. The excitement and hope from Reid early in the season has worn off. We aren’t playing finals and Melbourne will have an axe to grind today.

Dee’s by 63 points

11,001. I just rocked up

vince mcmahon GIF

Simon Goodwin, “It’s amazing what opportunities can do.”

I’ll just leave that here.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Be watching to see what Simmo does with Reid today when the Dee's hard tag him.

(A) Just let him work through it cause his 19 years old and should be able to deal with it.

(B) Throw him forward where the ball will not come in due to him been forward and not in the guts

(C) let him loose across half back to use his pace and elite foot skills to create plays for us.

I'm going with (A) 🙄🙄🙄
Option B is the one that triggers me the most. Stick your most damaging player the furthest from the ball and allow the tag to go to your other superstar mids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unpopular opinion probably, but if losing this goal by 10 goals is the final nail in Simpson coffin that makes the board sack him, then I’d rather we lose by 10 goals than win today.

We need change. The excitement and hope from Reid early in the season has worn off. We aren’t playing finals and Melbourne will have an axe to grind today.

Dee’s by 63 points

I wouldn’t think that’s an unpopular opinion tbh.

We’ll see if the players want their Simmo or not 🤷‍♂️

The fundamental issue is Simmo has decided to give the same team a chance to prove the doubters wrong and prove he still has the group.

But in doing so he has missed yet another chance to expose some kids to development, this time development on the G.

We field an oldish team to what end exactly?

Sorry mate can't agree. Doubt anyone else would tbh. Other than a couple of the senior players that was one of the most insipid performances in the last 3 years. Hard to remember, there has been a few. Yes we were outworked , and terribly lazy.
I'm aware that I am in the minority but we fought through contests and Hawthorn had an answer for everything we did. We weren't lazy. Our opposition worked harder than we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back