Game Day Round 17, 2024: West Coast vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As always, too tall and immobile in the front half, which allows the opponents to waltz the ball out without pressure and setup as they please.

Every single week.

Rest of the competition knows that you just put body on Kelly, tag Reid and then West Coast have no other plan that is capable of winning a game.

A lot of half-hearted efforts out there around contests as well is only making things worse.

No structure, no sense of gameplan and no sign of overall development from the group.

If anything, considering this is a a side that has won just 8 from its last 60 matches, it looks like things are going backwards - the execution of basic skills has declined alarmingly.

At work listening to the game. Scrolled through my newsfeed & a clip from ‘95 Full Frontal came up with Milo Kerrigan presenting the weather. Made me laugh out loud (as opposed to this horseshit).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are our blokes ordered not to give Harley the ball, I would have thought if he is free his to be given the ball everytime just like every other teams best player 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back