Game Day Round 17, 2024: West Coast vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In our clubs past? Where do you want me to start?

Players let you know by their 2nd season if they’ve got what it takes. Some of the greats have games in their first season where they have standout performances.
May want to change your name to hadonetoomanylines

I think you have completely missed the point of the original post mate. The comment was about why is Hutchings playing over culley. And I said they play different positions for starters culley is an inside mid.

Think you have lost the plot here.

Obviously I know culley plays as an inside mid hence why I don’t want him playing as a small forward hahaha
I didn't take it as that because I don't think Hutchingson is really a small forward either, and neither is Maric, I took the original post as a question of how he is playing over Culley and Maric in general.
Particularly when Hutchingson won his spot back by playing up the ground against Swan Districts, contributing a massive 7 disposals.

In our clubs past? Where do you want me to start?

Players let you know by their 2nd season if they’ve got what it takes. Some of the greats have games in their first season where they have standout performances.
What a lot of rubbish - Many young players gets what’s called second year blues! Also Ginbey has only played 27 games in total and those in the know say players need 50 games under their belt before one really knows whether they will make it or not. Of course there are always exceptions however they are rare. Also having Simmo as coach and being played out of position doesn’t help his cause.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is true. Unrelated but I've loved Gov game today.

I didn't take it as that because I don't think Hutchingson is really a small forward either, and neither is Maric, I took the original post as a question of how he is playing over Culley and Maric in general.
Particularly when Hutchingson won his spot back by playing up the ground against Swan Districts, contributing a massive 7 disposals.
I mean Hutchingson is playing as a forward today. I just don’t see culley in that role as a third tall at all when he’s not playing that in the wafl.

Yeah he defs shouldn’t be playing in general don’t get me wrong there. Maric should be picked over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back