Game Day Round 17, 2024: West Coast vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cos Ginbey was involved.

Our young players are headrogered. The worst part is it looks like Reid is in danger of catching the disease.

Ginbey on his left. Zero confidence to have a ping. Forces a pass that isn't there and leads to a turn over. Do the coaches tell the youngsters they are an auto drop if they attempt anything "selfish" in a game or something?

I'm still going to watch. The depressing thing for me is that I thought we'd turned a corner and were genuinely trying to rebuild and develop the younger guys only for Simpson to trot out the same old mediocre bullshit because he thinks it'll click and we'll win a game or two.
Happy EOFYS for me.

Year end financials for 2 x businesses.

Slept at work for 3 x nights over the last week, 2hr power naps.

A few more days to wrap things up and then there's going to be some serious repercussions for a handful of my staff that have let me down. The holiday is over, I'm going to engineer to kick those spuds out ASAP.

Anyway, appears I didn't miss much from today's game.

You deserve a medal 🥇 seriously the supporters who go to the game to watch this lot are a strong bunch

It helps having so many great bars and pubs nearby after the games. 🤣

Actually an awesome contingent of us there today, and at the other Vic games, staying until the final siren. No one's gonna be able to lay accusations of WCE supporters being fairweather supporters once we are back on top. 🦅

Happy EOFYS for me.

A few more days to wrap things up and then there's going to be some serious repercussions for a handful of my staff that have let me down. The holiday is over, I'm going to engineer to kick those spuds out ASAP.

Please forward your CV to Pyke. Head coach position will be open in a few days and you sound like just what we need.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Happy EOFYS for me.

**** if hate to work for you.

Hang on, your not my campaigner boss are you?

Happy EOFYS for me.

Don Pyke, is that you?

Autopsy thread is up for those wanting to pick over the carcass of this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back