Game Day Round 17 Richmond vs Sydney 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could at least use your mod powers and put a big fat green nib logo so its easier to tell which board I'm on :oops:
That's a job for Groupie_
I'll never mess with his NIB mojo again.

Been awhile since you guys had a full midfield in do you think that means Bolton starts in the forward line more or does Cotchin go back his forward role?

They’re puke. Still in contention for a wild card but based on their form why bother
Not sure how we can get a wild card. We'll finish fifth in our group. Rays, Yankees, Blue Jays and Orioles all way better.
Ironic that the only teams we seem to be able to beat this season are the Yankees and the Jays.

Not sure how we can get a wild card. We'll finish fifth in our group. Rays, Yankees, Blue Jays and Orioles all way better.
Ironic that the only teams we seem to be able to beat this season are the Yankees and the Jays.

And the rangers today also

And this folks, is why I hatethe game day thread being open way before the game.
20 pages of drivel before the game starts.
And yes, I realise I am absolutely contributing to this.

And this folks, is why I hatethe game day thread being open way before the game.

Come on mate a little foreplay before the main event is always welcome

Elimination Final really in regards to both our seasons. I believe H.Ralphsmith as sub. Hopefully we are in for a good game :) Go tigers and all the best to Banks and Bauer.

Looking forward to Banks and Bauer getting a go. Don’t have to be world beaters just play the role and show some glimpses. Go tiges

Looking forward to Banks and Bauer getting a go. Don’t have to be world beaters just play the role and show some glimpses. Go tiges
Gotta say, I wasn't going to go.
Thursday night, late getting home, work the next day, but the two kids debuting has swayed me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been awhile since you guys had a full midfield in do you think that means Bolton starts in the forward line more or does Cotchin go back his forward role?

Correct can't remember the last time we had all mids playing. Bolton will play more mid me thinks. Starting 3 Taranto, Prestia, Bolton.
Hopper and Dusty start forward and rotate through the midfield, Perhaps Cotchin starts on the bench and rotates with whichever mid comes off.

drivel would be in the preview anyway

That would be funny. Do it
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back