Game Day Round 17 Richmond vs Sydney 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heads up for those that catch a werribee/Williamstown train
There’s no trains from Newport to the city & city to Newport, only bus to & from flagstaff

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
will magically open for pies tomorrow

Heads up for those that catch a werribee/Williamstown train

There’s no trains from Newport to the city & city to Newport, only bus to & from flagstaff

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Part of the reason I am staying home lol jk

Groupie_ dustys top for the team selection pic is less fluro than the sherrin

is that just how the training tops are or is it more shame of the fluro from the social media team so they colour correct it

1688625406659.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time this season I am saying guaranteed easy win. New young guys fighting for a jersey, reaction to the mauling last week, and an all star midfield. Tiges by 60+
Frigging americism.
It's a Jumper not a Jersey.

Groupie_ dustys top for the team selection pic is less fluro than the sherrin

is that just how the training tops are or is it more shame of the fluro from the social media team so they colour correct it

View attachment 1730302
the training tops have red on the other side so they arent as fluro

but thats defo photoshopped into even darker as well so both

And this folks, is why I hatethe game day thread being open way before the game.
20 pages of drivel before the game starts.
And yes, I realise I am absolutely contributing to this.

the footy is but a side-story in the phenomenon known as gameday

gameday is an all-encompassing history of the state-of-mind of degenerate tigs board posters from beginning to end

the highs n lows, the ECO's and the ECI's, the snacks and drinks, the seasons overs, the we're gonna win the flags, the nervous dump updates, the late-outs, some campaigner posting a photo from his seat at the ground, some oppo showing up to brown-nose and another showing up to troll, mandatory ump bagging, some shit that relates even less to footy than nervous dump updates, the list goes on

praise be to gameday

And this folks, is why I hatethe game day thread being open way before the game.
20 pages of drivel before the game starts.
And yes, I realise I am absolutely contributing to this.
Start a game day thread on game day, let people talk, change it to “fake game day thread” nearing the game and then close it. Open a new one for the actual game day thread.

Dunno what to do about the tears that follow though lol. You can either delete them or bask in them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back