Preview Round 17 St.Kilda v Sydney 3.20pm at Marvel stadium (Battle of the Lake )

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon they will come out firing, most likely in it at quarter time but we’ll start flexing our muscles from
Then on and should account for them.

This time last year (end Rnd 17) we were 15th on the ladder and slowly built to what are we now.

I'd hope we come out and and make a statement and really put St Kilda to the sword.

Nice to keep a few of this Vic media quiet for a second.

Id love to see us break even at qtr time. If we do that im a happy camper.

This post should be sung to “The Saints are Coming”

Cried to Ross Lyon on the telephone, how long now?
Till all the draft picks combined could ever, score a hundred
But the shadows still remain since Ross made coach, Ross made coach

Hoo, Ha!

The saints aren’t coming, the saints aren’t coming
It doesn’t matter how they try, they realise it’s all futile
The saints aren’t coming, the saints aren’t coming
It doesn’t matter how they try, the whole club is just futiiile.
Now, if I just knew the song you’re referencing…

It’s a song by U2 and Green Day. Quite a good pump up song actually. Be good to hear from the music aficionados on the board on this one TheGoatBaron Ed_Gein
Hehe I wouldn't say I'm a music aficionado! I do love heavy metal, though. Does the song have growls and loud guitars??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a song by U2 and Green Day. Quite a good pump up song actually. Be good to hear from the music aficionados on the board on this one TheGoatBaron Ed_Gein
Don’t listen to either band to be honest. Listening to Insomnium currently. I’m not sure the song he’s referencing. Maybe out of my style :p

Don’t listen to either band to be honest. Listening to Insomnium currently. I’m not sure the song he’s referencing. Maybe out of my style :p

It's about 20 years old to be fair.

Hopefully Swans don’t get trapped in a Ross Lyon snooze fest.
That's what I'm fearing, because of our slow starts, we'll definitely get sucked into Lyon's crap and the game will be closer than what everyone expected because of it. Let's hope we have learned a fast start brings a smile to people sometimes.

Max King out for them with a PCL injury

Yes, St. Kilda were our original rival, even though everybody knows this should have been Port Melburne. St. Kilda were just an afterthought of joining the VFL when it first started. They actually asked Port Melbourne and Williamstown to join before St. Kilda.

At least our recruiters will get a good look at Mason Wood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back