Preview Round 17 St.Kilda v Sydney 3.20pm at Marvel stadium (Battle of the Lake )

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually think King out takes a lot of pressure off them and may free them up somewhat.

Worth remembering that they kicked 100pts against Brisbane and only lost by 4 goals when they took the game one. If Ross is too defensive and they have 2 goals to their name at half time the Saints fans will want his head.

Im actually not that down about last week either, we were totally outplayed for most of the game and put two 10 minute bursts together and almost pinched it in the end. There a bad losses and good losses and I thought last week was a good loss for us in the long run.

I actually think King out takes a lot of pressure off them and may free them up somewhat.

Worth remembering that they kicked 100pts against Brisbane and only lost by 4 goals when they took the game one. If Ross is too defensive and they have 2 goals to their name at half time the Saints fans will want his head.

Im actually not that down about last week either, we were totally outplayed for most of the game and put two 10 minute bursts together and almost pinched it in the end. There a bad losses and good losses and I thought last week was a good loss for us in the long run.

"Only"

They just lost by 2 points when tightening the game up.

Yes, St. Kilda were our original rival, even though everybody knows this should have been Port Melburne. St. Kilda were just an afterthought of joining the VFL when it first started. They actually asked Port Melbourne and Williamstown to join before St. Kilda.
I think Bedders actually voted against them joining at the time.

I’m really worried about the hammering the Saints are copping in Vic it’s really hot.

- it might trigger some of the under-performers.
I think they'll be more worried that we had that loss last week and will make them pay big time in redemption

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to legend
Shame the VFL didn’t listen to Bedford. Bedford must have know something about St. Kilda. One lucky premiership in 127 years thanks to a lucky bounce of the ball. Disband them

Punk Rock isn't my forte to be honest, will have a listen at sometime. I do like the Anti-Nowhere League though.
It was never mine either but I loved that particular song. Anti Nowhere were a great band, The Streets of London is such a sad and meaningful song.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back