Game Day Round 17: StKilda v Essendon @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is absolutely embarrassing. Hickey is a bloody spud trade him out this year I'd be happy with a 3rd rounder.
Geary done one decent thing. But if he wasn't the captain I'd be dropping him.
We are meant to be a top 8 team and we are playing like a bottom 4 team. Too many front runners just thought it was going to happen instead of making it happen

He's been moved forward full time and he can't convert easy set shots. I don't think he makes the jump now. Looks like he's going to have a very good career but no superstar. Nothing wrong with that. We don't have any elite players at the Saints.

3 weeks ago you and all of us said he was a budding superstar... remember when roo had the yips?

I just don't get how we can serve up this after last week. It has to be mental. Losing key personnel hurts, but this is inexcusable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of our worst performances of the last 10 years.

I had faith in this club this year, no more. Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

I hope they get done by 15 goals in the end, it'll show them finally that inaccurate kicking (along with a bunch of other things) cost them a game.

Pathetic.

3 weeks ago you and all of us said he was a budding superstar... remember when roo had the yips?

He's making a career of it, he's not mentally able to kick a set shot. Either the club needs to get his head right or he'll be just a player. He's good for 20 possessions a game but he's not got a killer attitude or enough confidence to convert goals form set shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back