Game Day Round 17: StKilda v Essendon @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone said on here before today...you'll have to sell a kidney to be able to afford level 2......Level 3(top level) is the go but get there early.
I get level 2 tix off ebay or Gumtree all the time for roughly $40-$60.

I have a GA membership and i wait till game day to purchase unwanted level 2 tix.

I clock in with my membership to get the extra # for the club.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I get level 2 tix off ebay or Gumtree all the time for roughly $40-$60.

I have a GA membership and i wait till game day to purchase unwanted level 2 tix
Very shrewd move there crasha301....there very good prices for level 2.

You sound like a very shrewd tactician !!!!!

When I read in the preseason that Armo's back was diagnosed as that of a 70 year old....I recoiled in horror and thought that may be the end.

Backs can be incredibly tricky to get right again.

I saw him at Sandy last Sunday......imagined how tough it must be for him at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The challenge set to the players all week is about not being complacent are not looking in the rear view mirror. Last week means nothing if we don't win tonight.
We will pressure them like crazy from our front half, funnel them wide. If we do this we turn the footy over and rebound at break neck speed.
Won't be easy as we're missing four best 22 players, Membrey and Longer especially huge losses.
Excited to see young Josh Battle debut, it's going to bump the crowd up by "at least 500" according to the man himself!
Go Saints.

I like the look of the kid.

After he snags a few, i reckon he will be walking around with a swagger!!

Imo the kid looks to have the confidence/cockiness that we haven't seen in a saints jumper for a while.

19693659_10155082571793183_5374388715843225112_o.jpg

He's coming for you Essendon...
Jakes revenge game.
Hes been going great all year and slowly improving.
Feel like hes gonna go up a level tonight.
5 goals from chb.

Only single seats and standing room left. GA all gone! Going to be a massive one.

So happy we can look forward to an actual big game of footy rather than sniping about trades or the tired drugs jokes. Good luck tonight Saints fans, if we lose at least it'll mean you're playing finals. Better than most teams.

A warning to anyone without a ticket yet
Gee...doesn't this and last week remind you of the GT days of 2004/2005....and parts of 2003.

On the flip side,can't forget some of the home games in 2014.....we have seats in Aisle 39 ground level and some games....you could fire your cannon off and get nowhere near anyone.

Against the Suns...there were rows and rows of empty seats around us...never want to see that again!

We have a lot of players that the dons would hate us having - Seb (Jobe's cousin), Ben long, battle debuting who they were keen on last year, Carlisle, billings who they have reportedly offered contracts to... and they of course have bj who plays his 100th Essendon game tonight. There'll be a lot of feeling in this one with a packed house on a Friday night. Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armo had a good season in 2015 but he was nowhere near an elite player.
If we're hoping that Armo turns into an A Grade player from next year we are dreaming.
We need to move on.

Ouch..... Ghosty goes bang, brutal response to some fan boys showing some love for a great clubman.

Pretty pumped for tonight! Heading away for the weekend,talked the missus into driving there AND watching the mighty saints game.

Can't wait to see Billings & Gresh light it up,hope Battle can snag a goal or 3 & good luck to the big Hickey getting an opportunity ....would love to see him dominate & fuel the never-ending ruck debate.

Enjoying a frothy & bigfooty combo,up the mighty saints!...it would be significantly pleasing to be in the top 4 tonight! :beercheers::rugby::handok::largeredcircle::mwcirlce::mbcircle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back