Unofficial Preview Round 17 vs. Essendon, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 05/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Howe (and the team) looks so much better up forward. It’s time to make the move permanent.

He’s great on the lead and as a link player. Bring Dean back if we need more height down back.

So Beau out with Calf Richards comes into the starting team easy swap.
Dean comes in for Noble (concussion) not a like for like but it works for me.

Ryan or TJ come in for the back flank position or maybe DeMattia who has been playing that position in the VFL. Wouldn’t surprise me as it seems you don’t need to be playing good footy to get a game.

I know I need one more out probably Sullivan but that depends on how Bruzzy is.

Forgot about Shultz so Sullivan definitely out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Maynard Moore Dean
HB: WHE Frampton Noble
C: Sidebottom Pendlebury Jaicos
HF: Hill Mihocek Naicos
F: Schultz Kreuger Howe
FOLL: Cameron Crisp DeGoey

I/C: Quaynor, Lipinski, Richards, McInnes Harrison (sub)

EMG: Sullivan, Jiath, Markov

IN: Dean, Schultz, McInnes
OUT: Markov (Omitted), McCreery (injured), Sullivan (Omitted)

I dunno if Fly mentioned it but Noble looked concussed in the last quarter, think he'll miss which will save Markov.

Long swap for Sullivan

Schultz for Mcreery

Richards swap with Harrison

I dunno if Fly mentioned it but Noble looked concussed in the last quarter, think he'll miss which will save Markov.

Long swap for Sullivan

Schultz for Mcreery

Richards swap with Harrison
Noble was off for large part of last quarter with HIA. Not sure if Humphries clipped him after Moore gave away a free kick.
Contact didn't seem that severe, but may have hit a sweet spot.

With no Elliott and Schultz today I don't know why we didn't take the opportunity to give Reef more opportunity.

With Moore, Frampton, Howe, Maynard, Quaynor, Noble and WHE all named I would have excluded Markov in favour of a tall forward flanker in McInnes.

I've got the real fear he'll leave for more opportunity and flourish.

So either Howe to remain forward or we bring in Reef.

Out: McCreery (inj), Markov,
In: Schultz, Dean/McInnes
Sub: Sullivan (Richards into the 22)

I've got the real fear he'll leave for more opportunity and flourish.
Got a mate who used to coach VFL and his motto was always “play ‘em or trade ‘‘em’

I don’t want him to go either but I trade him on potential and try to bring in a young mid to help Nick or a developing young tall (or a pick for one)

Noble was off for large part of last quarter with HIA. Not sure if Humphries clipped him after Moore gave away a free kick.
Contact didn't seem that severe, but may have hit a sweet spot.

Moore's hip got him as he fell to the ground and was dazed, he tried to get up but couldn't.. doubt he plays next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back