Status
Not open for further replies.

B: Maynard Moore Dean
HB: WHE Frampton Noble
C: Sidebottom Pendlebury Jaicos
HF: Hill Mihocek Naicos
F: Schultz Kreuger Howe
FOLL: Cameron Crisp DeGoey

I/C: Quaynor, Lipinski, Richards, McInnes Harrison (sub)

EMG: Sullivan, Jiath, Markov

IN: Dean, Schultz, McInnes
OUT: Markov (Omitted), McCreery (injured), Sullivan (Omitted)
lol that’s funny you’re bringing back Reef.

Oh you’re not joking, my bad. Sure let’s bring him back after being dropped again and not doing anything in the VFL. I’m sure this time will be different.

OUT McCreery IN Schultz
OUT Maynard IN Dean
OUT Noble IN DiMattia

SUB Sullivan/Harrison

I’d love to play Howe forward but if Maynard is out, we’ll need his experience in defence.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Draper and Goldstein are going to use Cameron as a chew toy next week. If we don’t get ball out of the centre we’re 🤬. We saw how hard it was for us to get transition from our defence for long stretches against GC. DC is not a stand alone ruck with help from Krueger. Our best team has 2 rucks but we can’t do that atm.

We were lucky with injuries last year but this year not so much. Do we bring in Dean and play Frampton as that 2nd ruck coming off the bench not the forward line.

How far Ned Long away? I know he played today in ressies. Not saying he’s the answer but think a big bodied mid would be handy.
Looked rusty today still needs a few games but he’s definitely a player to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was ok today, but ain’t solving midfield issues. Still only 21 and big boy, so long term for him
And sometimes we don’t know until we try them. Last year Markov. This year Richards, HH etc and I’m sure them and others weren’t even anywhere near ready for seniors according to most of us. Yes, I know injuries forced these plays but most of it was ok.

We didn't deserve to win. Just cant put a 4 quarter effort consistently. Suns definitely were the better side overall. But gave it a hot crack in the last, we never die wondering. But that's the thing, we think one quarter will cut it. It won't.

Need to get better. Can't dwell too much, with a 6 day break until friday night v Essendon.

We can't afford to drop any more games. We have made it very difficult for ourselves because right down to Melbourne in 12th, they are all only 1 game behind us. If we lose next week we'll be out of the 8

Or when we win next week we could be top four again!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We didn't deserve to win. Just cant put a 4 quarter effort consistently. Suns definitely were the better side overall. But gave it a hot crack in the last, we never die wondering. But that's the thing, we think one quarter will cut it. It won't.

Need to get better. Can't dwell too much, with a 6 day break until friday night v Essendon.

Need to play better as IF we don't Essendon will flog us

At Moment I have us Struggling to make top 4
We're 2 points from 3rd. 4 points from 2nd.

Cats got smashed (64 points) by Suns a month ago. Cats just smashed Bombers.

If anything this season has shown us .. nothing is predictable.

We've got some of our best 22 returning from injury. It's not all doom & gloom Dave 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back