Game Day Round 17 vs. Essendon, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 05/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the half time stats.They’ve taken 11 marks inside 50 already.We’re just making it too easy for them to score,Obviohsly we need to tighten up the defence.But the question is,will they?

Pisses me off that moron commentators act like illegal holding and blocking off the ball is somehow worthy of praise. It's just shit tactics and a blight on the game.

The umpires just need to do their ****ing job and pay frees. Every time Nick gets the ball at clearance he's already being held by the arm.

What's shits me is what they do at stoppages is an automatic free in the F50.

Commentators keep carrying on about how good the daicos tag is, he’s the second highest possession getter on the ground, 5th highest rated and on track for a 40 touch game at this rate. Bizarro world.
Up until about halfway through the term Nick had 13 disposals. 10 of those were contested and his DE was 35%.
Yeah he got the ball but he was being blanketed to that point and his touches made ineffective. He started getting some space at the end of the quarter because Durham is starting to blow up. Expect him to be more effective in the second half.

Jesus our key forwards are getting absolutely belted
They would if we keep kicking it to McKay. We have a small forward line yet we bomb it long and high to Bombers backs. Merrett 20 possessions with 10 SI. If we don't neutralise him we are shot because our defenders are too far from their opponent. IQ as a winger is playing as a loose 7th defender and having no impact. The bombers are coming in thru his wing. Moore poor and Frampton has been irrelevant. I genuinely didnt know he was playing as I hadn't seen him touch it. My son said he has had 85% game time. Our mids are lazy. Crisp hasn't been seen since his 3rd goal and Lippa has been unsightable. JDG poor. Sidey has been solid. Kreuger and Brodie are MIA. We can only get better. Hopefully that quarter was our lapse. So much upside. Lets go Pies

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commentators keep carrying on about how good the daicos tag is, he’s the second highest possession getter on the ground, 5th highest rated and on track for a 40 touch game at this rate. Bizarro world.
Fantasy points are not a "rating". The point is Naics is going at 47% disposal efficiency. He's way off by foot tonight.

Could Sidey tag? I know he is playing well on the back flank, but he has the tank and smarts.

But not the speed or strength and he needs both of those too

Maynard should be tagging Merret and we can send Howe back

I just saw the half time stats.They’ve taken 11 marks inside 50 already.We’re just making it too easy for them to score,Obviohsly we need to tighten up the defence.But the question is,will they?

I mean, our defence has been loose all season. Why would it suddenly change in this second half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back