Round 18 tips and crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

The same way you beat Geelong in 2008

I'm not saying Essendon can't win. Believe me i give Essendon a chance, but look at their outs. The chances of Essendon winning is pretty low right now you would think.

Monfries (test)
McVeigh (test)
Prismall
Zaharakis
Crameri (in doubt)
Hurley
Myers (in doubt)
Ryder
Reimers
Hibberd

Grimes is a better player than Kreuzer already. Foley was in better form than Judd this year pre injury.

Richmond will beat Carlton easily. Not that it matters, the year is already over unless we can win 6/6.

I find your DP awfully distracting! :p

Because the toothless feral element in nsw follow a rugby club rather than some foreign afl club.

Well thank you for wasting everybody's time. Now please, let us return to our (relatively) humane discussion while you return home. i.e. Back under your bridge

really 81 points gee you have a short memory did you forget we beat you early in the year im not saying you wont win but 81 points
Oh sorry, I forgot you beat us earlier. Being my usual silly self, I also forgot that if one team beats another team, the same thing is guaranteed to happen the next time around. So I change my tip to Brisbane by 2 points. :)

I know it is Joel Corey's 250th but seriously will Geelong defeat Adelaide by 7 goals plus as a few posters are suggesting. Adelaide aren't sitting at 13-3 with 133% for no reason.

Geelong haven't beaten any side this year by any more than 7 goals at Simounds and they have played Richmond, Melbourne and Port (all strugglers) this year to date there. GWS being the exception.

Just wondering the logic.

This reminds me very much of essendon vs Carlton in round 4

Carlton had just smashed the pies and were going to smash essendon by at least 60 and then were going on to win the flag...

this is the sort of game we could win

Essendon vs. Hawthorn - By 31pts (51k)
Geelong vs. Adelaide - By 17pts (22k)
North Melbourne vs. Melbourne - By 35pts (28k)
GWS vs. Collingwood - By 73pts (13k)
Carlton vs. Richmond - By 18pts (55k)
Gold Coast vs. Sydney - By 25pts (14k)
Port Adelaide vs. Fremantle - By 35pts (20k)
St Kilda vs. Western Bulldogs - By 35pts (30k)
West Coast vs. Brisbane - By 34pts (37k)

Carlton had just smashed the pies and were going to smash essendon by at least 60 and then were going on to win the flag...

Essendon have been THE giant killers in recent seasons, definitely a chance to win.

Yep, exactly, if Hawks players think the game is a gimme they'll go into shell mode and might be until the last 10 mins of the last quarter for them to snap out of it. Plus Essendon are very quick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't see us beating Hawthorn. The Hawks are so precise, they will chop us to bits.

I thought this going into the richmond game too. That panned out well for us. I myself am not as arrogant as some other hawthorn supporters on here and certainly dont think we are certainties. Sure if we come out and play our best footy we will win but sheesh we dont always bring that and its hard to stay up for many many weeks. Second half against sydney a prime example! We snooze on friday essendon will give us a horrible fright!

I'm not saying Essendon can't win. Believe me i give Essendon a chance, but look at their outs. The chances of Essendon winning is pretty low right now you would think.

Monfries (test)
McVeigh (test)
Prismall
Zaharakis
Crameri (in doubt)
Hurley
Myers (in doubt)
Ryder
Reimers
Hibberd

We do have lots of outs, but 3 mentioned there aren't near best 22.

Essendon vs. Hawthorn - By 5
Geelong vs. Adelaide - By 38
North Melbourne vs. Melbourne - By 60
GWS vs. Collingwood - By 83
Carlton vs. Richmond - By 1
Gold Coast vs. Sydney - By 70
Port Adelaide vs. Fremantle - By 15
St Kilda vs. Western Bulldogs - By 10
West Coast vs. Brisbane - By 23

We do have lots of outs, but 3 mentioned there aren't near best 22.

Reimers and Prismall i agree with.. but McVeigh not in your best 22? :confused: I don't know where Hibberd would even fit in your best 22? Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't this be your back 6?

Hardingham Fletcher Hooker
Heppell Carlisle Dempsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 18 tips and crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back