Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Current potential trade outs (and predicted score this week): Sicily 645k - 0, Crowden 270k - 0, JDG 556k - 85, Walters 545k - 80, Murphy 309k - 60
Potential trade ins: Lloyd 704k - 110 Heeney 608k - 110, Shuey 557k - 105, Dangerfield 660k - 105, COR 202k - 70, Tuohy 534k - 85

Option 1: aka Carry on as planned, deal with Sicily later.
Crowden -> COR, Walters -> Heeney
7k left
Leaves: D6: COR, M8/F6: Heeney, JDG. 265 points this week
Means holding Sicily on bench for this week

Option 2: aka same planned ins, but Sicily out now
Crowden -> COR, Sicily -> Heeney
116k left
Leaves: D6: COR, M8/F6: Heeney, JDG. 265 points
Walters on bench

Option 3: aka put current plans on hold, simple one up one down involving Sicily
Crowden -> COR or 170k rookie, Sicily -> Lloyd
11k left
Leaves: D6: Lloyd, M8/F6: Walters, JDG. 275 points
No premo on bench

Option 4: aka sideways Sicily to another line
Walters -> Heeney, Sicily -> Shuey
26k left
Leaves: D6: Murphy or Lynch, M8/F6: Heeney, Shuey. 275 points
JDG on bench

Option 5: aka sideways Sicily with defender (eg. Tuohy or Hurley)
Sicily -> Tuohy, Walters -> Heeney (essentially same as current trade plan as will gain 100k from a 'downgrade')
49k left
Leaves: D6: Tuohy, M8/F6: Heeney, JDG. 280 points
No premo on bench

Any strong opinions?

Current potential trade outs (and predicted score this week): Sicily 645k - 0, Crowden 270k - 0, JDG 556k - 85, Walters 545k - 80, Murphy 309k - 60
Potential trade ins: Lloyd 704k - 110 Heeney 608k - 110, Shuey 557k - 105, Dangerfield 660k - 105, COR 202k - 70, Tuohy 534k - 85

Option 1: aka Carry on as planned, deal with Sicily later.
Crowden -> COR, Walters -> Heeney
7k left
Leaves: D6: COR, M8/F6: Heeney, JDG. 265 points this week
Means holding Sicily on bench for this week

Option 2: aka same planned ins, but Sicily out now
Crowden -> COR, Sicily -> Heeney
116k left
Leaves: D6: COR, M8/F6: Heeney, JDG. 265 points
Walters on bench

Option 3: aka put current plans on hold, simple one up one down involving Sicily
Crowden -> COR or 170k rookie, Sicily -> Lloyd
11k left
Leaves: D6: Lloyd, M8/F6: Walters, JDG. 275 points
No premo on bench

Option 4: aka sideways Sicily to another line
Walters -> Heeney, Sicily -> Shuey
26k left
Leaves: D6: Murphy or Lynch, M8/F6: Heeney, Shuey. 275 points
JDG on bench

Option 5: aka sideways Sicily with defender (eg. Tuohy)
Sicily -> Tuohy, Walters -> Heeney (essentially same as current trade plan as will gain 100k from a 'downgrade')
49k left
Leaves: D6: Tuohy, M8/F6: Heeney, JDG. 280 points
No premo on bench

Any strong opinions?
I feel like COR is really nice, looked magic down there, but for me Walters has to go, option 5.
Probably a risk but does Sic -> COR, Walters -> Heeney or any forward work?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Itchy trigger finger, or maybe they just like seeing us suffer.

I was at the game and watched him in the last quarter because I had literally hardly noticed he was playing and all of a sudden I noticed him.

He didn't seem to be carrying any injury, was still moving around ok, but had Hutchings in his pocket.

Sideways again, Sicily to Laird.
Sucks because I had planned Doedee to Laird next week to finish me defence. That's scrapped now.

Fritsch to Dangerfield should remain as my other trade.

I feel like COR is really nice, looked magic down there, but for me Walters has to go, option 5.
Probably a risk but does Sic -> COR, Walters -> Heeney or any forward work?

Could do, would leave me with the same balance on field as I currently have (DEF -> DEF trade, FWD -> FWD trade)
Would leave: D6: COR, M8/F6: Heeney, JDG
Similar to option 1 and 2, except instead of holding premo on bench I just have the cash in bank.

Sicily being out isn’t ideal but I guess you’ve just got to get on with it.

Sicily > Oliver via Dangerfield DPP
Keefe > O’Riordan

Leaves me $0 but I’m not worried, I’ve got to find $170k to get from Doedee to Whitfield. I’ve got a plan so it’s all good.

This season is a joke. Every week 2 premos die. HTF am i meant to finish the team when Sicily and Nicnat get fantasy season ending injuries in the same week. ******* joke. Rookie depth is very very weak for next few weeks so I actually CAN'T trade both Sicily and Nicnat sideways. One of them either stays for a week or has to go to Riordan. Disgusting. 2018 is the worst year ever for fantasy.
No Relton in 2018. Makes it a better fantasy year than the year of the Roberts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker to who?

Go with Macrae or Gaff straight up, or use him to get in Dangerfield who I could swap forward for de Goey next week?

Or do I look at Parker to Brayshaw. He can sit in my mids for a few weeks while I upgrade de Goey to Dangerfield, and then finally be swapped back to defence for Hurley?

So basically do I go Parker to the best mid this week, or do I get a Danger this week and then trade a de Goey to Macrae/Gaff the week after?

Parker to who?

Go with Macrae or Gaff straight up, or use him to get in Dangerfield who I could swap forward for de Goey next week?

Or do I look at Parker to Brayshaw. He can sit in my mids for a few weeks while I upgrade de Goey to Dangerfield, and then finally be swapped back to defence for Hurley?

So basically do I go Parker to the best mid this week, or do I get a Danger this week and then trade a de Goey to Macrae/Gaff the week after?
I reckon go Dangerfield this week and Macrae next week.

Parker to who?

I reckon go Dangerfield this week and Macrae next week.
Second this^

What has a better taste to it. NN/Sic -> Stef/Lloyd, Goldy/Lloyd or Grundy/Hurn?
Grundy/Hurn. Just checked Hurn's scores and he has been consistent over the last month and has a nice run of home games coming up. I think he will only be around 10 pts less than Lloyd per week from here. Grundy still probably 15-20 pts better than Stef. Last week was an anomaly for Grundy, it was the week I brought him in which explained why he got his lowest score in the past 50 games and failed to ton up after going 100+ for months this year. I expect him to put that behind him and finish the year strongly, he's too good to be cursed that badly by me.

Parker to who?

I would get Gaff this week and Macrae next week. If you can get to gaff this week then go him over Danger. Last week was Danger's first really good game fantasy wise, he has Melb this week which is a hard match up and I expect him to get back to those 95-105 type scores. Gaff will push 115+ with his home games coming. Let Macrae have one more price drop with a potential Hutchings tag and then pounce on him

Well as a Hawthorn fan and a Sicily owner today has been pretty crap...

On the bright side it has just about locked me in to getting Macrae so that is good news!

DISCLAIMER - I brought in Macrae the week of his bye and in his first game for me did his hamstring and was gone for a month, i recommend other people may want to wait a week to see if he can survive my curse.

Sicily > O'Reardon and Fritta > Heppell. 402k for a double upgrade next week.

Pretty keen for that! Unfortunate that my positions and lack of DPP in my midfield prevented me from getting both Heeney and Heppell/Shuey/Danger this week :(

I would get Gaff this week and Macrae next week. If you can get to gaff this week then go him over Danger. Last week was Danger's first really good game fantasy wise, he has Melb this week which is a hard match up and I expect him to get back to those 95-105 type scores. Gaff will push 115+ with his home games coming. Let Macrae have one more price drop with a potential Hutchings tag and then pounce on him

I can really only get one with the way my team is currently looking.

After Parker goes this week the next player I want to get rid of is de Goey and that has to be for a forward, most probably Dangerfield.

So really it’s a toss up between Gaff/Macrae and also whether I get one of them this week, or I get Danger this week and then move him fwd for de Goey next week and bring in Gaff/Macrae.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back