Unofficial Preview Round 18 vs. Geelong, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 12/07

Remove this Banner Ad

If Q isn’t good enough to play his natural position he shouldn’t play at all. Absolute ghost.

Out: Q, Mihocek
In: Noble, McInnes

Q should be out.

He couldn't run live.

Positive was that Long looked decent
They might use him as a forward target to play the bullocking role Checkers usually performs. He is a strong looking unit and looked comfortable out there. Had WHE been able to hit him up he might have added a goal to his nine possessions in a quarter and a bit.

Yeah for those not at the ground, Q was limping badly and again we played a man down in last quarter in the backline due to injuries on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah for those not at the ground, Q was limping badly and again we played a man down in last quarter in the backline due to injuries on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

2 men down with Checkers and IQ. Another week where it looked like we stockpiled rotations for the last and couldn’t use them. Only ended up using 62/75. Can’t remember when we last used so few rotations. Very frustrating.

By the look of the bandaging they were applying to IQ, it may just be blistering on the side of his foot.

Jesus….
May as well play Smit?
SDK has only played 3 or so games as a ruck.
In the good old days they often pulled Hail Mary stunts like that but in this professional age Smitty will have to learn the team systems and all that stuff. I'd love to throw the kid in there and say jump hard and stick with SDK all night.

Extremely disappointing, have been opened up 2 weeks in a row and our system has broken down. Added to this the injuries and it’s hard to see us having an impact this season. VFL tomorrow gives players a chance to put their hand up.
For on the block
Injury mihocek, Cameron, Q
Others markov, WHE disposal was horrible,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back