Game Day Round 18 - WB v WCE - 28/7 @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Butler is the worst player on our list

selwood_adam_o.png

Another vanilla game from our midfield General, Priddis.

I didn't mind him being shut down to 1 disposal in the 3rd quarter. Meant Ploddus couldn't turn the ball over and sell his team mates into trouble.

More and more astute football followers are finally realising that this man is a fraud.

Next season, go back to our roots when we were a proud club, ditch the tripanel, ditch this shithouse white thing and reinstate the royal wings for home, peril away when required.
Yeah pretty much. Maybe all the premiership talk got to their heads? That or they are just a bunch pre-madonnas more worried about body image than playing football.
You know..EVERY team has a down year every now and then..when the players just dont seem to have the right mindset and theres nothing you can do abut that except hope it doesnt last too long. We're not the first team to have a bad year and it we wont be the last. Good thing is, we generally dont stay down for long, we have a good ability to rebuild and get back on track without wallowing out of the 8 for 2 long. We are so successful that a year like this just seems unbelivable to most people and they get angry and vengeful but in reality, we are gonna have a bad year every now and then. This is it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bad loss. Players playing for their future did not stand up and show any fight. We weren't helped by the fact we had a very vanilla, ordinary midfield, made even worse by Masten's injury.

**** ME IS THE EAGLES BOARD BLIND? WOOSHA NEEDS TO GO. **** OFF. SERIOUSLY COX GO WITHBHIM. STANDS THERE BALL WATCHING PLAYING FOR FREES AND INNEFFECTUAL RUCK TAPS.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Stupid little kick allows them to get possession on the wing..

The kick in that case from Brown? was a result of Priddis going backwards all the time by hand when we need penetration forward.

Next season, go back to our roots when we were a proud club, ditch the tripanel, ditch this shithouse white thing and reinstate the royal wings for home, peril away when required.

This club ****ing pisses me off, they say they're getting record profits yet every year the membership package gets cheaper (metal case to plastic pencil case). Then we get stuck wearing 2 of the worst jumpers in the league when we have one of the best designs in the league.

Also would have been nice if we gave more chances to Stevens instead of Swift (who showed nothing every chance he got).

Love this club but **** it pisses me off...

Edit: I think the jumper changes you talked about would have been perfect to bring in with that new breed slogan a few years ago.

You are showing yourself for having no ****in idea.
Why, coz I'm not blaming the coach for the players not giving it their all this year? This aint swimming or an individual sport..this is a big team that all have to work together and put thier own effort into it every week, to say Woosha can't coach is just kneejerk idiotic.

You know..EVERY team has a down year every now and then..when the players just dont seem to have the right mindset and theres nothing you can do abut that except hope it doesnt last too long. We're not the first team to have a bad year and it we wont be the last. Good thing is, we generally dont stay down for long, we have a good ability to rebuild and get back on track without wallowing out of the 8 for 2 long. We are so successful that a year like this just seems unbelivable to most people and they get angry and vengeful but in reality, we are gonna have a bad year every now and then. This is it.

I expect you are young, so I should be nice.

But if you really believe 2 uncompetitive finals efforts in 6 years is highly successful you're an idiot ...

And that's me being nice

Why, coz I'm not blaming the coach for the players not giving it their all this year? This aint swimming or an individual sport..this is a big team that all have to work together and put thier own effort into it every week, to say Woosha can't oach is just kneejerk idiotic.

No saying Woosha cant coach is as plain as the nose on your face. Woosh has been good for the club but it is time, more than ever, for a change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 18 - WB v WCE - 28/7 @ ES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back