Round 19 Captains (Multi-Bye-Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Dal Santo for me, avg 125 over the last 5 weeks and looks good against GC. Cant see he's name mentioned here so seems to be pretty unique pick. Could work out well...or it could blow up in my face...

Round 19 bye question.

If I use up 2 trades this round will I still have the opportunity to use 2 trades for round 20?

of course mate. you can do what you wish this is a BYE round then your team will be back to normal next week with the trades refunded no questions asked:thumbsu: and if anyone tries to tell you otherwise it's cos they haven't had the guts to test it. trust me i'm a smaat kwolifide loyer

Not sure how much/if any time they'll give lycett in the ruck, Q Stick, i imagine will take over as back up ruckman when cox needs a spell.

Cox may not have increased TOG, but i think he will have increased time in ruck, which is where he scores most prolifically. I wouldn't be expecting abnormally huge scores though, but should be up there, 110+ i'd say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised at the love for Swanny given his record against the Bombers recently and seagulling of late. Only > 2 tackles once in his last 6 games and a much more outside role. Could go nuts but some worrying signs for me.

BJ here

Not sure how much/if any time they'll give lycett in the ruck, Q Stick, i imagine will take over as back up ruckman when cox needs a spell.

Cox may not have increased TOG, but i think he will have increased time in ruck, which is where he scores most prolifically. I wouldn't be expecting abnormally huge scores though, but should be up there, 110+ i'd say

i'm actually thinking Dean Cox should be getting around 130 this weekend

Went Selwood :) :) :) 198 at half time. Stuck with him since he came back so this makes up for the Brisbane game.

i'm actually thinking Dean Cox should be getting around 130 this weekend

SWAP. Nic Nat out, Cox in for captain.

don't be suprised if Dean Cox gets a massive score this week with Nic Nat out & doggies are hit with many injuries :thumbsu:
Good work lads :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 19 Captains (Multi-Bye-Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back