Game Day Round 19 vs. Fremantle @ Optus Stadium - 3:20pm AEST

How will the ruck battle play out?

• Petty to dominate with a BIG 20+ hit outs

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • JVR to ruin his career by rucking all game and doing nothing else

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Fremantle to have a good ol' laff and then destroy us

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Petty, JVR and Turner to combine for the most unexpected ruck masterclass of all time

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • It doesn't matter. Ruckmen are either amazing (Gawn) or just some random plodder like Petty.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There ability to nail the tackle and our inability to do the same is playing a big part. Everytime we almost have them they are able to pop a handball out and open us up. Even ANB and Viney who is generally good at it can't stick them.

Watch that last goal when the ball was at Melbournes 50. Freo ran the ball out and Tholstrup was in a slow motion jog. He could have impacted that stoppage and stopped that goal if he had any heart.

Why are you here? The biggest news story your club has had in five years is you harbored a paedophile.

Seen plenty of other forwards jog around. I've seen Fritsch jog when the ball hits ground level. Kozzy only moving fast to move out the back for cheapies

Not that it'll make any difference but I wonder if Goody will have the balls to go an early sub or bring Billings on with 4 mins to go?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not that it'll make any difference but I wonder if Goody will have the balls to go an early sub or bring Billings on with 4 mins to go?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The most depressing thing about this half time break is knowing it's likely Goody changes sweet FA and the game just continues on as is.

Must be Goodwins fault that our list manager failed to secure a half decent backup ruck to Gawn last off season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most depressing thing about this half time break is knowing it's likely Goody changes sweet FA and the game just continues on as is.
He had 6? 8? Weeks to change things from last time we got smashed by them so I'm not holding out any hope.

Watch Dees come out after half time with the exact game plan of booting it down the line to Darcy and Pearce in the 2nd half hoping blokes like Petty will actually bring the ball to ground and then hoping blokes like Viney will win the contest at there feet, all while hoping the umps don’t pay a free to freo.

Must be Goodwins fault that our list manager failed to secure a half decent backup ruck to Gawn last off season
Must be Lamb's fault that all of our midfielders are refusing to defend, too.

Glad I’m not watching this shit.

Playing no ruck and looks like we’re getting pumped in clearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back