Round 2 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what thread to ask, but is it possible to kick someone from a league after round 1. I'm very sure you can't, but just checking if possible

I bet Butler will score under 50
That's why i'm not thinking of bringing him in .....if you saw the game, he ran around like an unregistered dog ....Carlton were awful defensively

Port Adelaide FC‏Verified account @PAFC
NB: Robbie played a slightly different role, deeper forward, which makes it difficult to get as much of the ball. He played his role
Bit like when David Noble when at the Crows said ......"Wright plays a non statistical role" .....we still don't know what that means, i guess if you don't get a kick, you've had a great game o_O

Thought of doing this as well but I'm going to hold out, see how Eddy goes this week and I guess Hannan as well
Hannan (Melb) playing Carlton .....should be a free for all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit like when David Noble when at the Crows said ......"Wright plays a non statistical role" .....we still don't know what that means, i guess if you don't get a kick, you've had a great game o_O
When there's 36 guys on the field and one ball, most players most of the time are not going to have the ball. At higher levels of sport what you do when you don't have the ball is valued nearly as much as what you do with the ball.

When there's 36 guys on the field and one ball, most players most of the time are not going to have the ball. At higher levels of sport what you do when you don't have the ball is valued nearly as much as what you do with the ball.
It's like going to a concert and appreciating the notes they're not playing.

It's like going to a concert and appreciating the notes they're not playing.
Or going to the club and giving all your money to a fully clothed exotic dancer

David Swallow remains ‘touch and go’ after rolling an ankle at training, with a view to assess the West Australian’s availability at Thursday’s main training session at Metricon Stadium.

David Swallow remains ‘touch and go’ after rolling an ankle at training, with a view to assess the West Australian’s availability at Thursday’s main training session at Metricon Stadium.
Will this guy ever get on the footy field .....some players are just injury prone, and can hurt themselves getting out of the car

That's why i'm not thinking of bringing him in .....if you saw the game, he ran around like an unregistered dog ....Carlton were awful defensively

:thumbsu:

The eye test tells me that Hannan has solid scores in him. Seems to read the play well and has really good instincts.

Think I'll leave Butler. I don't trust Hardwick and his habit of dropping rookies soon after they come into the team.

So i went into round 1 thinking my SC year could be cactus by now because of my yolo mid price madness strategy.

Turns out i should have more faith in my strategy forming abilities... and if anything i should have gone ken bruce completely mad and got even more midpricers in!

(7 is plenty though!)

Only jaeger disappointed, but i think he'll come good.
I'll be watching him closely this week though...and seriously consider doing something nuts next round like downgrading doch to tuohy or even mbank/mcgrath and upgrading jaeger if he looks like a dud pick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back