Review Round 2 versus Richmond, the autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

And in particular, have a better look at his "X-Factor" comments .. Eddie might still feel sorry that Nathan doesn't have a Premiership medal, but no one else does. Buckley's time is up and he is obviously more suited to a media commentating role in the AFL.

You do realise that Nathan played for Collingwood?

I have had 3 days to digest our present position with the emotion now faded.

We're in big trouble going forward, there's no two ways about it.

Will we win some game. Yes, but as Travis Cloke (and many others) have proven, you can't significantly improve a poor kick, and boy do we have a hell of a lot of them.

Modern footy is now so much more than being a hard nut type. You need speed and skill coupled with that hard edge.

Buckley has chosen a team of hard but ultimately unskilled battlers that will fall short more often than not. Sad but true.

As much as I love Bucks as a true Pie legend, you reap what you sew and thus his time is up.

6 years wasted and many more to come unfortunately.

Alas, I will follow us threw good and bad and those who post comments saying they give up and won't watch us anymore....you're a fairweather supporter and you should barrack for the Tigers.

I have had 3 days to digest our present position with the emotion now faded.

We're in big trouble going forward, there's no two ways about it.

Will we win some game. Yes, but as Travis Cloke (and many others) have proven, you can't significantly improve a poor kick, and boy do we have a hell of a lot of them.

Modern footy is now so much more than being a hard nut type. You need speed and skill coupled with that hard edge.

Buckley has chosen a team of hard but ultimately unskilled battlers that will fall short more often than not. Sad but true.

As much as I love Bucks as a true Pie legend, you reap what you sew and thus his time is up.

6 years wasted and many more to come unfortunately.

Alas, I will follow us threw good and bad and those who post comments saying they give up and won't watch us anymore....you're a fairweather supporter and you should barrack for the Tigers.

I would never stop watching us but I still say we suck when we suck

And in particular, have a better look at his "X-Factor" comments .. Eddie might still feel sorry that Nathan doesn't have a Premiership medal, but no one else does. Buckley's time is up and he is obviously more suited to a media commentating role in the AFL.
Why are you quoting yourself?o_O

Paul Roo's(Our Next Coach;)) said the reason we are not winning the last 2 Games is because of Treloar

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/afl/news/paul-roos-on-the-one-thing-holding-collingwood-back
No he didn't, that's just a sensationalist BS headline MMM went for to get clicks. He said our midfield tackle pressure is not good enough, and he's right. It probably doesn't help that some of our best tacklers in Greenwood, JDG and Wills are all on the sidelines at the moment, but guys like Treloar and Pendles really should be getting more than 2-4 tackles too.

Coaches votes - one coaching group gave Treloar 4 votes, the other group gave him zip.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-04-03/aflca-votes-round-two
10 Trent Cotchin (Rich)
7 Brodie Grundy (Coll)
4 Adam Treloar (Coll)
3 Dustin Martin (Rich)
3 Toby Nankervis (Rich)
2 Will Hoskin-Elliott (Coll)
1 Tyson Goldsack (Coll)

How I can get them to work

Coach 1)

5 – Cotchin
4 – Treloar
3 – Grundy
Coach 2)

5 – Cotchin
4 – Grundy
3 – Martin/Nankervis​

Unknown

2 – Martin/Nankervis
2 – Hoskin-Elliott
1 – Goldsack
1 – Martin/Nankervis​

One of Martin and Nankervis received 3,0 the other 2,1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coaches votes - one coaching group gave Treloar 4 votes, the other group gave him zip.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-04-03/aflca-votes-round-two

How I can get them to work

Coach 1)

5 – Cotchin
4 – Treloar
3 – Grundy
Coach 2)

5 – Cotchin
4 – Grundy
3 – Martin/Nankervis​
Unknown

2 – Martin/Nankervis
2 – Hoskin-Elliott
1 – Goldsack
1 – Martin/Nankervis​

One of Martin and Nankervis received 3,0 the other 2,1

Don't know how they have Treloar over Grundy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 2 versus Richmond, the autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back