Game Day Round 20 - St Kilda v Essendon, Marvel Stadium, 27/7/24, 4.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been meh most of the year. Can't move at all and misses the unmissable.

We've kicked 4 behinds and he's got 2 of them. "Team issue" kek.

7th for goals and 2nd in pairing with Stringer behind Curnow/McKay.

We would not have the wins we have now had it not been for his efforts this year.

Instead of giving dues and having some perspective you throw dirt on him the moment he has a down period. I get that you're mad that we didn't keep the opposition to 0 but not recognizing your spud comment and doubling down is just dumb. Dumb take.

No surprise so far. This is the exact game you knew was going to happen. Same as last week. Poor skill, poor decision making, lazy efforts with a sprinkling of harlem globe trotters = us. The thing is we still might win this which is detrimental to what everyone knows needs to happen. Give the year up and start pumping games into some kids. We dont care anymore. Drop Heppell for good and drop Laverde. He wont change it but this Martin back season is an absolute train wreck. We've turned a weapon into a problem

I’m feeling a big second half Langers, crowd is right on his back. Got the yips bad. 2-or 3 this half.
Super Bowl Golf Ball GIF by MichelobULTRA

7th for goals and 2nd in pairing with Stringer behind Curnow/McKay.

We would not have the wins we have now had it not been for his efforts this year.
Eh, you love reading the stat sheet and extrapolating form from that hence why you were so impressed with Menzie's 20 goal year. I watch the game I have a different opinion.

Instead of giving dues and having some perspective you throw dirt on him the moment he has a down period. I get that you're mad that we didn't keep the opposition to 0 but not recognizing your spud comment and doubling down is just dumb. Dumb take.
Yeah rich coming from you. I'll keep that in mind next time you shit on Peter Wright because it suits your narrative 🤣 🤡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one thing I miss about Hird coaching is that we'd at least smash teams that we were expected to win against, players were actually inspired playing under him

Show emotion all you want, other people also have the freedom to call you out on a stupid take.

yeah there's a stupid take alright........

Once upon a time I would have thought Ridley was a huge loss, but I don't think we'll really miss his 25 backwards kicks that he seems so fond of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back