#20 Jeremy McGovern

#24 Harvey Johnston

#26 Zane Trew

#27 Jack Darling

#28 Tom Cole

#29 Clay Hall (sub)

#32 Bailey Williams

#34 Jack Williams

You are my hero! No broadcast up here in Asia, so being able to feast on these is the highlight of my week. Thank you so much for all the time put into this. Champion!

What I notice is how hard the boys were all running - Duggan, Ginbey, JD and so on. It was a wonderful performance by the boys in blue and gold. I haven't seen this intensity from our lads for a long time.

You are my hero! No broadcast up here in Asia, so being able to feast on these is the highlight of my week. Thank you so much for all the time put into this. Champion!

What I notice is how hard the boys were all running - Duggan, Ginbey, JD and so on. It was a wonderful performance by the boys in blue and gold. I haven't seen this intensity from our lads for a long time.
Sama sama

So who is going to fine tooth comb TK, his defenders or his detractors.

The afl app has a replay, i think i watched it sat night, so w4 hours delayed?

Ginbey is just a jet. He will develop into such a hard match up with his size and athleticism.

Harvey Johnston is so clean with the footy. Makes good decisions. Was a bit stiff not to come away with two goals out of that too. Natural footballer.

Hall's highlights are a great watch. Not a huge amount there but jeez that clip where he skates through the contest and hands out the don't argue is awesome.

Big fan of Dewar. Gets himself into some good spots and has a great set shot routine.

Thanks for the clips!

Where in Asia?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who is going to fine tooth comb TK, his defenders or his detractors.
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Round 21, 2024: Player Video Review vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back