Not open for further replies.
Guaranteed outs:
Barrass LEdwards, Petch, Hutch, with Trew a maybe

Gov for Barrass
Duggan for LEdwards
Dewar for Petch
Sheed/Gaff for Hutch

Maybe someone for Trew, could be Sheed/Gaff or could be Johnston/Hall

Cant see us doing much more than that, unless theres a kid we specifically want to get a game. Theres not really any smalls or mids pushing for games from the WAFL.

Johnston would have been the one but he hasnt played much lately as the emergency.
A.Reid would be good but we are too tall as it is, and NO bringing him in for Darling is not a good plan, we are already 1 tall too many in the forward line.

Maybe could see Rotham out with Allen switched back as the 3rd tall for something different, then A.Reid could be a chance, very unlikely though.
If we were to do Allen to the backline I think Flynn would be the one to come in, with a fwd trio of JWilliams, Waterman and Bailey.

Bailey still hasnt had a real shot as a genuine KPF in any game yet, hes always been the 4th tall. Id like to give him 2 games at it and see if he can do something.
Make JWilliams be the 2nd ruck and leave Bailey in the F50 for 2 full games and see what he can do
While I think Bailey Williams has shown zero aptitude for being a forward, no indication he knows what he's doing up there and his kicking for goal is terrible, I agree that it's worth a pitch to see if there's anything there. Let's settle this argument once and for all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back