Prediction Round 21, 2024 - Changes vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory Lobb has done well. BW is probably quite similar?

Just feels like our match committee isn’t half as adventurous as other teams’
The dead set last thing we need is Bailey Williams in our forwardline competing against Allen, Waterman and Williams. I thinks he's AFL quality but elsewhere.

Halls main strength: The contest

Halls not so much strength: The wing

'Right Clay, how do you feel about playing wing?'

'Well actually I feel I can play well in the-'

'Wing it is!'
Would you say Clay is set in his ways as an inside midfielder?

Or is his position malleable?

Don't want him just pottering around out there.

Maybe we just throw him into the oven, see if he can handle the heat.

Love seeing the Gather Round jumper make another appearance this week.

Anyone else also much prefer the old afl logo? Think it looks a lot better on the jumper too

Last week Yeo played a bit extra in the middle, and Petch had 13% CBAs. Thats about 25% CBAs for Hall right there, take out Culley to be more of a fwd and theres another 35% potentially up for grabs.

Hopefully Duggan goes back to the wing/mid/hbf hybrid role he was doing and doesnt take a heap of CBAs. I dont think Duggan goes full wing.

That means with Maric on one wing, Duggan doing maybe 50% of a game there, there is still a good chunk of wing time to go around.

Hopefully we bring in someone specifically to sit on the wing so Hall isnt made to do it. Gaff is probably the only one lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love seeing the Gather Round jumper make another appearance this week.

Anyone else also much prefer the old afl logo? Think it looks a lot better on the jumper too
Hope we take it up to GC like we did Syd

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hope we take it up to GC like we did Syd

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep. Their last away win funnily enough was against us last year, and have since lost 15 away games in a row.

Start fast in the first quarter and we could steal this.

Reckon it’s probably our best chance for a win for the rest of the year, not sure what to make of the north game next week but given our away form North rightly so will start favourite.

Having a guess at this afternoon’s announcement

Out: Barrass, Ledwards, Trew (inj), Petruccelle, Hutchinson (susp)
In: Gov, Duggan, Sheed, Hall, Dewar

Emergencies: Flynn, Gaff, Witherden

Only forced changes, two senior players back from injury, two of the best from the loss to Subi rewarded and Hall given a debut.

Flynn made to wait, still going with the super tall forward line, Rotham survives in the backline.

Hope I’m wrong because I’d like to see them be a bit more creative, but they might feel five forced changes is enough.

I wonder if BW can be developed as a KPD. Good mark, ok kick. Is then still able to fill in as back up ruck…
He's not a good mark though, he clunks one or two every 10 games. He also gets out-bodied far too easily. Think he'd have to play as a loose defender but not sure he has the IQ for that either

All you guys blowing smoke up Clay Hall's butt - have any of you watched the Beagles games? He is showing some promise, but his disposals can be horrid at times. I dont think he is ready, but i guess it doesnt matter this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back