Game Day Round 21: Essendon v Western Bulldogs, Marvel Stadium, Saturday 10/8/19, 7.25PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like not watching this one was a good choice, ok back to my guests, enjoy the rest of the game:poo:

This seriously needs to be the catalyst for change. Our player development and recruitment has gone stale and have been doing the same thing for 20 years with the same results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantasia may as well stay in the rooms at HT. Doesn’t want to compete or get hurt. Finish him up for the year
I blame the hair.

Can't argue with most of the selections, the cupboard is virtually bare. But I want to know what is going on with Ridley and Zerk-Thatcher. Are they horribly out of form or no longer playing defence? There must be something that's 'preventing' them from even being named even as an emergency... Neither have even been emergency for weeks. Feel like they're the ones that should have been in the mix tonight though.

My issue with the changes is that we went back to blokes who we know aren't at AFL standard instead of giving a look to someone who may have a future. Sure they might not be ready yet and get beaten in the contest, but it gives us an indication of whether they can handle the top level and gives them an idea of where they need to improve.
With McNeice, Baguley etc we lose the contest anyway and don't learn anything.
Just lazy, limited thinking

My issue with the changes is that we went back to blokes who we know aren't at AFL standard instead of giving a look to someone who may have a future. Sure they might not be ready yet and get beaten in the contest, but it gives us an indication of whether they can handle the top level and gives them an idea of where they need to improve.
With McNeice, Baguley etc we lose the contest anyway and don't learn anything.
Just lazy, limited thinking
That's one of the best comments I've read for yonkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back