Game Day Round 21: Essendon v Western Bulldogs, Marvel Stadium, Saturday 10/8/19, 7.25PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

has been hard work to be a member of this club particularly in the past 6-7 years but tonight careers must end as harsh as that sounds, the coach must be one of them.

Effort in any professional sporting organisation is unconditional (look at Hawthorn last night, as a club they piss on us)

Massive calls on most of the pre saga players also, they are supposed to be leaders but unfortunately have set a standard of substandard mediocrity

Enough with the "but injuries".

This is the most embarrassing performance from an Essendon team ever. We played better when our team was half made up of VFL top-ups. We have 5 All-Australians out there tonight.

Agreed and it is not as though the Dogs are world beaters. They have been bog average all season. Worst performance I can recall since I started watching in 1993.

Sick of reading this 'Injuries' apologist crap. This is no ordinary game. This is a sack-worthy performance.

We looked no better against good teams like Richmond and West Coast so injuries don't have any merit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst performance in living memory. A must win game and playing like Under 10's with the flu
Now that you mention it, I actually recall having a mate playing with the flu in an under 10s grand final.

Put in a way better effort and from memory went to the hospital afterwards...

Sick of reading this 'Injuries' apologist crap. This is no ordinary game. This is a sack-worthy performance.

We looked no better against good teams like Richmond and West Coast so injuries don't have any merit.
I do agree with the injuries in some ways...however playing this garbage at AFL level is nothing short of disgraceful. We are also in the top 8 and still in there for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back