Round 21 Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Gez Bomber Thompson is a ****ing w***er, all week he is harping on about how he needs to be played through it, how it just needs to be warmed up and not to take anything from the way he walks.
Hogan out too, which means the backup is gone.

Real fine work there Bomber.

wrapped im going to have to play ballantyne the spud now due to mitch brown going down last week.

Shame stevie J isnt worth enough to bother trading

Not DT related, but as a Saints supporter I'm pleased that Hudghton got dropped. Whenever Maxy gets the ball I tense up - knowing he is likely to turn it over. IMO Dawson is quite capable playing on the key forward + he can actually be trusted with the ball.

Back to DT...no surprise the SJ is out, was nowhere near 100% last weekend and the smart move would be rest him. It's not good for my DT, but luckily Ballantyne is back.

SJ out
Ryder out
Hogan out (forward back up)
last week I lost Cross and Mitch Brown (forward back up)

I've actually had more injuries this year than you get trades! What an awful season. They need to increase the ammount of trades you get. With the way the games evolving, there are more and more injuries each year. At one stage this year 206 players were unavailable due to injury! 206!!?! That's the most ever, and it's a HUGE chunk of the AFL roster.

Looks like everyone has gone on holidays early. Not much chatter now that many have rolled the dice and used all of their trades.

Some are burnt out and lost interest.

I'm stewing over when to burn my last trade, this week or wait and use it in an emergency next week. I know something is gunna happen.

Could upgrade Hill or Hurley. Cross, do i upgrade him, will he be back for rd22, but Anthony is good enough for cover. Upgrade Kreuzer>Sandi. Or Nahas>Davis/Harvey. Inclined to wait and use it last Rd I think.

I used my last trade for Roughead to Davey, but I'm almost regretting that decision now. I maybe should have traded SJ for someone, but only probably could have got Fev or Aka with that price which isnt much different to Davey in the end I guess..

Gez Bomber Thompson is a ****ing w***er, all week he is harping on about how he needs to be played through it, how it just needs to be warmed up and not to take anything from the way he walks.

And you actually believed that?

Meh, lost him but got Chappy back. And I've got JURRAH to cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a ghost town, isn't it?

Given the situation of the last few weeks, can you blame everyone?

My team went from red-hot to barely-warm in about 20 seconds. Injuries have ruined me this year. Mind you I still will probably finish top 300 but I am DT-depressed!

In; Milburn, Ballantyne
Out; No-one
F**k yeah. Not only do i have no zeroes, i'm actually playing my best 22 for the first time in a long time.

Pretty quiet time as there wasnt anything in the teams. SJ is half expected, rest dont impact DT too much.

Muston, Suban, Anthony, Spencer, Ballantyne and maybe sidey all playing, of whom all are on my bench. Im happy as larry.

Same, best team on the field this week, 22 playing and plenty of subs, me HAPPY!

wilson, maybe pearce, haselby, deboer, spencer, ballantyne all on the bench for full team.
johnson out is good. both opponents have him except one has cloke on the bench for cover who will probably score 120:eek:

Given the situation of the last few weeks, can you blame everyone?

My team went from red-hot to barely-warm in about 20 seconds. Injuries have ruined me this year. Mind you I still will probably finish top 300 but I am DT-depressed!

I would be depressed too with all those red-hot teams biting at your heels! Me and KnC are trying our best to take the mantle away from you!

My team is still looking good, have had a lucky month or so with bugger all injuries. SJ out is no surprise, Geelong are gonna struggle playing SJ and Ottens come finals time.

lose ryder, with grimes stil out, got cover with birchal and mcphee
opponent has stevie j but gets higgins back, but will be playing hentchell
thinking about going cox >> clark which i should have done ages ago, but hasnt really made a difference, and will have 1 trade left for GF

Worst decision I ever made, trading Pav for Stevie J. He has barely played since then and his only decent score last week was when I had the week off. Now I need him for the prelim he is f***ing out again.

Like a few other people I will now have to rely on Ballantyne. At least Freo have a home game so he might get a half decent score.

Trading in P. Burgers has brought me nothing but heartache & not nearly an adequate amount of points

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 21 Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back