Game Day Round 21 vs. Carlton, MCG, 7:30pm Saturday 03/08 #SP400

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: Harrison, Bytel, Sullivan
In: Beau, Krueger, Reef

Leave De Goey out. He’s been clearly playing injured and shouldn’t be out there.

We beat Carlton without him last time so no point bringing him in when we’re playing this terribly anyway. Get him right for 2025

Out: Harrison, Bytel, Sullivan
In: Beau, Krueger, Reef

Leave De Goey out. He’s been clearly playing injured and shouldn’t be out there.

We beat Carlton without him last time so no point bringing him in when we’re playing this terribly anyway. Get him right for 2025

Agree with De Goey, just put him on ice along with Mitchell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Degoey.Mcreery.
Out.Long,Harrison.

Yes,I know Degoey has been carrying a groin,but I think the club specifically rested him for today’s game so he could play next week.I’m sure he will be desperate to play in Pendles’ 400th game,along with every other player on the list.

In Degoey.Mcreery.
Out.Long,Harrison.

Yes,I know Degoey has been carrying a groin,but I think the club specifically rested him for today’s game so he could play next week.I’m sure he will be desperate to play in Pendles’ 400th game,along with every other player on the list.

A 60% fit JDG in the forward line is still better than most at 80% fitness.

It's an even comp this year and almost every side has had a flat patch.

The Pies can build on today with a strong showing next week.

Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Last edited:
Long will be important this week against Carlton IMO - wouldn’t be dropping him personally. We’ve seen the blueprint against Carlton is stopping Cripps and Walsh wheeling from stoppage, we’ll need Long’s size and tackling ability to quell them. Drew and Wines (10 and 12 tackles respectively) were so vital on Friday night against Carlton on limiting the chances they get to freely exit stoppages and get the ball moving dangerously.

In Degoey.Mcreery.
Out.Long,Harrison.

Bloody hell id forgotten mccreery was in our list!

Perhaps he needs a run in the vfl?

In DeGoey
Out Harrison
Long to sub.

Frampton must come in to play on McKay
we do need to find a defensive match-up for McKay but Frampton, our quintessential role & premiership player - has looked as frustratingly use & clue-less as one can look - in the last few weeks (incl today at vfl).

dean aint big enough, eyre possibly not ready ..

Wouldn’t be dropping Bytel after that more than adequate performance unless it’s for a far more established senior player than Allan

We are not making Finals so like some Kids to get a Game and Develop for Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back