Game Day Round 21 vs. Carlton, MCG, 7:30pm Saturday 03/08 #SP400

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah Fly didn't sound to optimistic about him returning anytime soon. Fly mentioned how sore he was during last week, a journo then asked if it's season ending, and Fly didn't discount that possibility....😕
De Goey to miss this week’s game again I reckon.

De Goey to miss this week’s game again I reckon.

We may not see him again this year. In saying that, he has another 3 years of his contract left, do we put him in cotton wool now anyway, with the remaining years of his contract in mind. Groin issues can linger, particularly if it's the old dreaded OP.
We have to get on top of it and get it fixed so there's no ongoing issues

Sorry- he's had a good batch of undeserved games and has shown nothing at all to warrant more games. He is so slow that on the few occasions he wins the pill he gets tackled, wrapped up and delivers a wild, hopeful handpass. He cannot get involved in handpassing chains because he fails to run into good position to receive the ball. Seeing him wandering about in our forward line is a depressing sight. A forward target? Seriously? He kicked a lovely goal and I'm glad he had that moment but if we are serious Ned goes back to the VFL.

He has been tagging players in the games he has played and we lost all of them up until now and were smashed at the centre clearances each time. I didn't see him quelling anybody. Players continued to waltz out of the middle unimpeded.
Was OK today. Blocked and created space for the daicos who were firing. Played his role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt degoey is playing. Wouldn’t be surprised if hes put on ice for the remaining home and away games

They are an absolute pain in the arse of an injury to get right. Just niggle niggle but are never right.
If he really is badly sore rest it for the month and light training. Hope it comes good for finals.

Ginnivan has footy smarts and goal sense.
Anyway who cares. It's done. It was a bad trade. Not like we've been short of them.
Schultz will find his feet after a big pre season. But he's a liability atm

Well if he's going to find his feet after a big preseason, why would it be a bad trade?

Regardles of whether we beat Cark-Ton or not next week. We will not be making finals this year unless we do a bradbury circa 2002. I can't see the teams above us all falling over.
If we win all 4 we should scrape in - any loss and we're curtains.

Well if he's going to find his feet after a big preseason, why would it be a bad trade?
Because ginnivan along with Watson will lead hawthorn's small fowards for the next decade as they charge up the ladder while we will be a nick daicos acl away from bottom 2 as an ageing mcstay on a 6 year deal and Schultz will lead the foward line while we refuse to draft a kpf to support them and our other small fowards and mids retire

Last edited:
No easy games. 3 of those 4 are top 8 sides. Two are 1-2 on the ladder.
And we only beat the bottom side by less than 30 points.
Today was as comfortable a 4 goal win as you'll ever see, but yes we'll have to suddenly click to make the finals from here.

Because ginnivan along with Watson will lead hawthorn's small fowards for the next decade as they charge up the ladder while we will be a nick daicos acl away from bottom 2 as a crippled mcstay on a 6 year deal and a vanilla Schultz lead the foward line while we refuse to draft a kpf to support them and a 40 yo pendles carries the midfield
Perhaps you should swap teams & start barracking for the exciting, up & coming young smart arse Hawks & leave us to support the crippled, vanilla senior citizen Magpies. 🖕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back