Autopsy Round 22, 2021: Geelong v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Heath a bust already in your eyes?
A big bust at that

JjDrzqS.jpg

I feel like we were a 8 - 13 team this year. To go from there to top 4 needs a fair bit of improvement. Gresham back helps. Another year in Byrne, King, Sharman, Connolly should all improve. But I feel like 8 - 10 of our best 25 are probably as good as they are going to get. I think with this list our best chance of top 4 is if players like Hill, Crouch, Jones, Gresham all have career best (or close to) years in the same year.
Pretty right there, Hill and crouch are at their best now though, Jones is required to get on the park for 20 games, Gresh is coming back from an injury. The other guys havent proven a lot as yet. The club needs to get to a position where it can finish top 6 a couple of years in a row. Some astute drafting and then push for a top 4 in a few years time. The backline still needs a top fullback or big marking option.

Clark and Joyce both concussed in dubious tackles/bumps, yet the perpetrators both had no case to answer. They both miss footy yet the opposition plays on next week.

Oh yeah, they play for the Saints. Forgot about that rule.

Keep a diary , keep the footage, any sign of early Alzheimer in future, sue the AFL.
AFL defence will not stand up.
"you have a system? ...bullshit "

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2021: Geelong v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back