Preview Round 22, 2024: Carlton v Hawthorn, Sun 11 August, 1.10pm AEST @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You disappointed we got Dear, McCabe and Maginess as father sons? Personally I love the tradition.
Way to misread a post.
It was about gifting games just in case the player might decide to have children, and those children might grow up to want to play footy, and they might even be good enough to put on a list, and the AFL might decide to even keep the rule or number at 100, amongst the other myriad of variables.

Way to misread a post.
It was about gifting games just in case the player might decide to have children, and those children might grow up to want to play footy, and they might even be good enough to put on a list, and the AFL might decide to even keep the rule or number at 100, amongst the other myriad of variables.

So, yeah, you hate the father-son rule. You also hate meat pies I can see. What’s next? Kangaroos?

Frost and Weddle playing on McKay and Curnow is interesting. Who does our clear best CHB in Scrimshaw go to?

He hasn’t really played the spare back role much all year, not sure this week against the team with two Coleman medal winners is the week for it.

Sis and Weddle are more likely to be the floaters. They don’t have a third tall, Weddle could go to Martin and play off him. Martin is not going to chase him.

I actually watched the Carlton v pies game from level 4 on the weekend and Jack Martin was the only player chasing his opponent up the field. At one stage he was trying to cover 2 players and roasting his teammates who were at walking pace 50m away. Collingwood scored and he grouped everyone up and gave them a mouthful. It’s the others that are lazy

Way to misread a post.
So Harry getting a recall to the seniors after having 33 disposals and kicking 3.1 goals at Box Hill is gifting games? Wowee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Harry getting a recall to the seniors after having 33 disposals and kicking 3.1 goals at Box Hill is gifting games? Wowee

I don’t even really care about this but, come on, you have to argue with at least a drip of good faith. His point was that games should not be gifted for breeding purposes, which was the argument a poster made for giving Harry a game. He didn’t say Harry did not deserve a game, just that he shouldn’t be awarded one to fill out the stud farm.

Sometimes the internets are so dispiriting. Bad faith is too often the rule.

Ticketek absolutely cooked what a discrace of an organisation not to improve its system at all over a good 15 or so years.
It's like travelling back in time to the mid 2000s whenever I have to use that crappy ass site.

I guess when you have a ticketing duopoly alongside Ticketmaster there is no need to actually improve your tech or offer competitive prices.

I still don't understand how these ticketing companies get away with it, surely there is scope in the market to see other ticketing companies enter and provide some competition?

I don’t even really care about this but, come on, you have to argue with at least a drip of good faith. His point was that games should not be gifted for breeding purposes, which was the argument a poster made for giving Harry a game. He didn’t say Harry did not deserve a game, just that he shouldn’t be awarded one to fill out the stud farm.

Sometimes the internets are so dispiriting. Bad faith is too often the rule.
Well I hope Harry gets to play the last two games against Rich & North to take him to his 100th, as it’s the right thing to do for all parties. As he will be 100+ player maybe not at Hawthorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back