Round 22 Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is Bartel in the wet? Sure ive heard he goes alright but is it really worth taking the C off gary for him? I suppose with a wet footy the ball may move a bit slower leaving gaz more vulnerable to freo's roughing him up like they usually do.

Thoughts?

good work for the year Beanie - been a great help:thumbsu:.

Fantastic work yet again SGMB.

SGMB good post as usual

Great work with the captains all year SGMB, great effort mate. :thumbsu:

Cheers guys :thumbsu:

I'm sure all the stats make no difference to most people, they will just pick Ablett or Swan then leave it all year :D:p

I think that Bartel is the one for me this week. Rain hail or shine, Bartel loves playing freo and he loves Skilled Stadium.

I knew you would have something to say :D:p

Montagna and Corey have been your main captains this year Lakey?
Corey - captain 9 times
Montagna - captain 7 times
Cox - captain 3 times
Gibbs - captain once
J.Brown - captain once

CAPTAIN AVERAGE = 107.43

Not too shabby considering no ablett, bartel or swan. Should of used montagna more, but for the first 8-9 rounds i couldn't preceive montagna as a captain option since he was priced at 87ave in 2009 - i leant more towards the accomplished players (corey/cox) early, as i though montagna's form would run out. But, i eventually realised montagna was the real deal and started using him alot more - i should of used him alot earlier though.

Choice between Swan, Montagna, Gibbs, Riewoldt, Sandilands or M. Clark.

Clark has a 3 game average of 118, and I tempted to turn to him.
Sandilands is playing Geelong, and he had 37 hits last time he did.
The trouble of Riewoldt or Montagna getting a long rest should the Saints destroy Melbourne is troubling as well, but on the plus side, Riewoldt could kick a huge bag against them.

Decisions decisions and no time left :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got the (c) on Ablett

GO YABLETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

A big one is instore for the last game of the season :)

Im very edgy about today.

Thompson 127
Gibbs 128
Stanton 139
Anthony 103
Corey 106

And which midfielder did i put the (c) on? Montagna. Watch him get less than 100.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 22 Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Back