Game Day Round 22 Eagles v GWS- the *other* Battle of the West

Remove this Banner Ad

BoilingAcceptableKitfox-max-1mb.gif

Picture this in your mind, except with Petrie instead of Nicnat, and It will become a reality tomorrow

#believe
Hopefully GWS haven't learned to stack their backline with 30 seconds left after their debacle last year.

I still think its hilarious how Simmo even alluded to getting into Green. Chosing a player to 'go after' is a sure fire way to galvanise the opposition further steeling their resolve to not only win, but to smash us to smithereens. I hope we get belted and if we do, we will see the same Simmo in the box, looking confused and bereft of ideas.

Bring it GWS.
It actually was a stupid comment for Simmo to make! Even if true why let the opposition know and I'm sure GWS are shivering in their boots in anticipation of this onslaught;).

It actually was a stupid comment for Simmo to make! Even if true why let the opposition know and I'm sure GWS are shivering in their boots in anticipation of this onslaught;).
he he
game day bitches.
iu

Looking forward to the game like an operation LOL! :p

Edit : Daughters 10th to distract me from most of the carnage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

positive vibes hour: The Eagles have won 19 of their 28 quarters in the last seven games and drawn two. Only Adelaide and Sydney have won more quarters during that period. GWS has only won 13 quarters.

positive vibes hour: The Eagles have won 19 of their 28 quarters in the last seven games and drawn two. Only Adelaide and Sydney have won more quarters during that period. GWS has only won 13 quarters.
Also just went onto the GWS site and apparently Lobb is a late out with hamstring tightness which may help our cause;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 22 Eagles v GWS- the *other* Battle of the West

Remove this Banner Ad

Back