Prediction Round 22, 2024: Changes vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we’re reminiscing about old Norf games, remember when they turned up to Subi for a prelim final with the sole goal of working the umpires and didn’t even try to play proper footy for a moment?

Zuurhar getting off the leash I get a feel

Would be nice if we could not let Curtis have another career game against us.

When we talk about average players who seems to sink us he's the modern day archetype in the Jason Davenport mold.

While we’re reminiscing about old Norf games, remember when they turned up to Subi for a prelim final with the sole goal of working the umpires and didn’t even try to play proper footy for a moment?

That was absolutely disgustingly soft considering they were trying to get into a grand final.

We'd already bought tickets expecting a Western derby GF and were super nervous in that game, thinking we could end up going to a Hawks vs North GF.

That was absolutely disgustingly soft considering they were trying to get into a grand final.

We'd already bought tickets expecting a Western derby GF and were super nervous in that game, thinking we could end up going to a Hawks vs North GF.

That Freo vs Hawks prelim was pretty gross. There was multiple things occurring from memory; Isaac Smith crossed the boundary line at speed to gather the ball only to have a tubby Freo supporting piece of trash c*ck his arm like he was going to hit him. On another occasion a Hawks player hit the fence and Freo supporters pushed them back over. And the absolute crescendo was a drunken male Freo supporter assaulting an off duty female police officer in a weird confrontation after the siren - caught on someone's mobile.

Funnily enough I remember more about that game than I do about the one the week after. 😬

The days of the shallow wings. It's scary how long ago that was compared to how recent it feels as well. Sad that those names and that confidence isn't out on the field now.

And contrary to the op - I know Wellingham was frustrating, but I think he was a good player for us, and his playing days were prematurely ended. Could have had another year or two with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate this Allen playing defence nonsense. Sure Waterman is flying but Allens ceiling is much higher and he’s still not got close to it. Oscar needs continuity with both fitness and playing his role.

Its not really a big deal, we're down two key defenders and neither of Waterman or Darling are defenders yet Oscar is. He should go where he can be the most value to the team. It's merely a happy coincidence that his form up forward has been bellow average and we function better without him in there at the moment given the abundance of talls we keep selecting. By round 1 2025 he'll be back to FF and that's where he'll spend the next 5 years.

We had a bunch of injuries from memory. Shuey, Nic Nat, JK, Darling.

Had 19 of the 22 that would play in our flag plus Sheppard and Gaff

We’re missing Ryan, Shuey, Naitanui and Kennedy. Darling played

Petch and Waterman both played

Reuben, we need you to play CHB this week. How do you feel about that?

Reuben:

giphy.gif

It’s game day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back