Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
With Premos like Fyfe and Hodge out already tomorrows team selection becomes even more crucial. The Out of trades thread is getting longer and longer (even without the distraction posts).If you made it to a GF its a fair chance you have a team of premos including Fyfe and Hodge. You may be fortunate to have 1 or even 2 trades left. Tomorrow night and even during the round you could be decimated by players being injured dropped or rested( looking at you Ross lyon). The ins tomorrow night might be the difference of winning and losing a grand final. Picking a vc and being able to loophole also comes into play. Picking a Selwood ,Swan or Pendles Friday night and them getting a 140 plus as Vc is gold.If you have 18 starters and cover on all lines your doing well.

Good luck to those who made it .

(ps I made a gf from 7th after sneaking in after the last home and away,I need lever ,steele at a min to come back in and not lose anymore lol , will need lever to cover for Hodge and trade fyfe out)

Both of my GF opponents have both Hodge and Fyfe out (only have Hodge and have 1 trade left), they'd have every right to feel massively stiff having to deal with that on the eve of the GF, with trades running low / already having run out for most. Good luck to everyone, hope you pull the right reins :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Somehow made in to 5 GFs - would have been 6 if I traded Malceski to Tom McDonald, which would have also helped me this week as I have both Hodge and Fyfe to deal with.

Expecting mass carnage when teams are announced.

. Picking a vc and being able to loophole also comes into play. Picking a Selwood ,Swan or Pendles Friday night and them getting a 140 plus as Vc is gold.If you have 18 starters and cover on all lines your doing well

Only 18 your doing well?? That's rather forgiving.:confused: Very unsatanlike :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy snapping duckshit.

I have exactly 6 DEF's, 8 MID's, 2 RUC's and 6 FWD's playing (assuming Lever and Titch get in) with no bench cover what so ever.

Toight!!!!
Lever is a lock to play.

Amon is back!!!!
You sucked me into this pick. All year he's gone but miraculously appears to save me a donut! :):thumbsu::rainbow:

Good to have Picken & Buddy back. Hodge Parker Fyfe stinking up my bench.

You sucked me into this pick. All year he's gone but miraculously appears to save me a donut! :):thumbsu::rainbow:

Good to have Picken & Buddy back. Hodge Parker Fyfe stinking up my bench.
I am pretty sure he will be the sub.

It is out of him or Young.

I am pretty sure he will be the sub.

It is out of him or Young.
He's named in the starting 22 so hoping that sticks. My guess is Young or Butcher for the vest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back