Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Given 2 tough upcoming matches against Geelong and Hawthorn, I really want to trade out K. Jack > Watson, but it's near impossible to do considering I have Hanley, Henderson, and Heppell to worry about. Also have J. Kennedy who I would love to trade to Mundy, but again, can't :(
2 Hard games against Geelong and Hawthorn is exactly what we want mate. I have Jack and more than happy to keep him. The reason his scoring has been lower lately is he has got the tag over JPK of recent times. Geelong and Hawthorn don't tag like the lower teams do and he will rack up the 100's again. The games will be tight and close more than likely with hard contested ball, which equates to high tackle numbers again for him.

As well as Essendon playing Carlton this week, I would be weary of bringing in Watson.

Unless the very unlikely event of Renouf getting a recall occurs, I wouldn't call it too much of a gamble. Lobbes has been putting up premium numbers for a ruckman since the bye.

Yeah he is getting 40-50 points a week just in hitouts. Few possesions and tackles and its a decent score. Would not do it if Sandilands was playing this week as he would take away most hitouts, but he isn't so I think the risk is worth it.

I've had him in my draft league since Round 12 and he hasn't let me down once. Capable of the occasional massive 130+ score too when he's on. You'll be laughing if he can get you one of them in the next couple of weeks.
He's the 4th highest costing Ruckman for a reason. If I had to make a ruck trade he would be instantly in. He will be a guaranteed starter for me next year.

Was really hoping for some more bombshells with the teams to offset how horribly I have been hit with defender outs

Heppell > Ellis/Hibberd
Staker > Birchall

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Hanley, Enright, Ellis/Hibberd, Birchall (Grimes, Wilson)

Heppell > hanley best option i can see
O keefe > douglas hopefully smashes melbourne !!

Or

Shaw/any defender under 397,000 and masten

Need some help !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh was thinking that...but i dunno with him playing collingwood this week (but thats me probably overthinking). Bartel vs Sydney doesnt look promising but it is bartel....

Yeah im overthinking aswell !! Cant decide between douglas and masten... Im leaning towards masten only bkos he can score bigger and douglas hasnt really beaten down on the poorer teams

Astbury > some dud who's playing 2nd game
Heppel > Goddard

Also O'Meara or Wines to start on-field?

JOM
Yeah im overthinking aswell !! Cant decide between douglas and masten... Im leaning towards masten only bkos he can score bigger and douglas hasnt really beaten down on the poorer teams
haha nice. i would defs go masten because douglas will cop the mckenzie tag+ hasn't been in great form

Christ, I've traded in Birch and I'm 100% sober.
Can't guarantee I'm 100% sober but I've done the very same.

Heppell -> Birchall [albeit, I'm moving Mackie onto the field and Birch is D7]
JJ Kennedy -> Beams [moving Gray forward, Fyfe to M9, and Mayes prob ahead of Gray as F7].

I've loved 44 trades, but Fyfe & Birch as emergencies at this time of year does seem a bit weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back